ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

*Marianne* said:
They were really nice actually, OH bought them in the supermarket. It's meant to be 16g a portion but I had half of that and it gave the porridge some extra texture. Must admit though, I struggle eating porridge in the summer, don't know why. It's not even like it's warm and sunny. But love it in the winter. But had it this morning cos OH made it for me :)

Marianne x

They sound good! Aw that's nice the OH made it for you,I guess it's like extra heating in the winter ;0)

*Marianne* said:
Meant to say too, you're not far off maintaining are you? Must be a good feeling! You think you'll stick to sf?

Marianne x

Am getting there,do worry it will all go wrong now I'm near the end lol.Yea sf suits me and apparently when you maintain on it you can have up to 90 weeklies which seems like plenty to me lol

Hey hun hope you are having a good day xx

Am getting there,do worry it will all go wrong now I'm near the end lol.Yea sf suits me and apparently when you maintain on it you can have up to 90 weeklies which seems like plenty to me lol

You're doing so well, course nothing will go wrong. But it's probably natural to worry. 90 weeklies??! OMG, that seems like SO much! Must admit, I know nothing about maintaining but have heard it's harder than losing cos it's such a fine balance. But you can tell sf suits you and you're eating well and making good choices so suppose it'll just be a case of eating a bit more to make sure you don't lose.

Oh yeah, and the porridge thing, you're right. Think cos in winter it's always still dark outside so having something warm is nicer.

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
You're doing so well, course nothing will go wrong. But it's probably natural to worry. 90 weeklies??! OMG, that seems like SO much! Must admit, I know nothing about maintaining but have heard it's harder than losing cos it's such a fine balance. But you can tell sf suits you and you're eating well and making good choices so suppose it'll just be a case of eating a bit more to make sure you don't lose.

Oh yeah, and the porridge thing, you're right. Think cos in winter it's always still dark outside so having something warm is nicer.

Marianne x

Very true with winter..I love stodgy food in the winter :0) yea it goes up if you pp as well.Does sound crazy to eat more but some people just use full fat etc to boost the points,trial and error i reckon,hopefully I will settle into a pattern with it after a few weeks.Yea I've heard it's harder,probably also as no aims or goals so that's why I've set myself a exercise goal when I maintain,hopefully keep me motivated,thanks for the support,it all helps as well :0)

Very true with winter..I love stodgy food in the winter :0) yea it goes up if you pp as well.Does sound crazy to eat more but some people just use full fat etc to boost the points,trial and error i reckon,hopefully I will settle into a pattern with it after a few weeks.Yea I've heard it's harder,probably also as no aims or goals so that's why I've set myself a exercise goal when I maintain,hopefully keep me motivated,thanks for the support,it all helps as well :0)

I'm sure you'll stay motivated, you can tell you're really committed. But doing the exercise goals is a great idea. That's also a good point about changing to non-diet things, that way you're not eating more rubbish to make up points.

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
I'm sure you'll stay motivated, you can tell you're really committed. But doing the exercise goals is a great idea. That's also a good point about changing to non-diet things, that way you're not eating more rubbish to make up points.

Marianne x

Thanks hun :0)

*Marianne* said:
Thanks Nessa, having a not bad day. Writing a list of things to take on the West Highland Way so we can figure out how to pack it all into one backpack! This could be a challenge as we're taking the tent and 2 sleeping bags as well as stuff for the week. Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Marianne x

Hmm sounds like a lot of fun ;0)

Morning all,

Well, I ended up in the pub last night which took care of some of those weeklies! I have about 10 left now but not going to use them cos got wi in morning.

Today's plan

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch

Warburton thin 3pp
Babybel 1pp
2 Quorn rashers 2pp

Dinner

Still to decide

Snacks

Clementine 0pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp

So 13pp so far. OH has left me car so I can go get a shopping later so will need to get some more snacks and thinking maybe salmon and salad for dinner.

Marianne x

Hi Marianne,

Seen you on a few diaries - just popping in to subscribe.

Back