ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

Hey hun just stopping by after my weekend away. Hope you are ok and that everything is going well cx

Hi

Sorry I've been awol, OH had to use my laptop for his work the last few days cos his is broke! I've been lost without the internet! Hopefully he won't need it tomorrow so I can catch up on here. Then on Thursday we're off on the West Highland Way for a week - 96 miles of walking. Can't wait! Been on track this week and done a lot of walking but probably won't get the chance to update my wi on here this week so will update when I get back. I'm not going to be tracking whilst on the West Highland Way as I'll be averaging 30 APs a day and won't have internet access.

Hope everyone's been well and in case I don't have my laptop tomorrow hope you all have a good week and I'll be back next Friday.

Marianne x

I'm envious of your friends touring Scotland in a camper-van. We had camper-vans for years and will be getting another when we can afford it. So much fun! Actually lived in one for a while between houses - think I'm a bit of a hippy at heart. We go camping too, and have got a little caravan which we will be tarting up this year, but you can't beat a camper imo.

It was so cool. We go camping a lot but having a campervan means you can go in winter too. I'd love a caravan too, hope you enjoy doing it up! Don't know if I could live in one though, good for you! It's just so nice to know you can head anywhere at any time and it's a proper adventure.

Marianne x

Hope you are having a lovely time away. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back xxx

Hope you are ok? Xx

Hiya ladies,

So sorry I've been away for ages, have had a mad few weeks since coming back from holidays and have only just got my laptop back, yay! How are you all? I'm good, my holiday was fab and was much easier than the last time. Have been on a few walks since then. I'm now desperate to do the Coast to Coast in England - maybe next year......

I have lost 2lb since I was last on so now down to 10st 11lb. Must admit I haven't really been trying these last few weeks. But this is the last day of my holidays. I start back tomorrow and straight into a new placement so hopefully that'll keep me on track. Have got my lunches sorted and have plenty of fruit to take. I just need to resist the lovely hospital food (honestly, it's SO good!) at dinner time. Am also hoping being on my feet all day will help.

Anyway, sorry again for being away so long and I hope you're all well!

Marianne x

Yeah, for some reason the local hospital's food is really good and the staff canteen's very reasonable - but I'll be resisting. Have just had All Bran for breakfast and will have the following throughout the day:

Warburtons Thin with wafer thin ham and Philly light 5pp
Activia prune layer yoghurt 3pp
Apple, pear 0pp
Tropicana orange juice 3pp
Babybel 1pp
Sainsburys Nu Me crisps 3pp

That should keep me going and leaves me with 7pp for dinner (and 22 weeklies) but it will probably just be leftover gammon and cabbage from yesterday as I won't be back home till after 8.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
Yeah, for some reason the local hospital's food is really good and the staff canteen's very reasonable - but I'll be resisting. Have just had All Bran for breakfast and will have the following throughout the day:

Warburtons Thin with wafer thin ham and Philly light 5pp
Activia prune layer yoghurt 3pp
Apple, pear 0pp
Tropicana orange juice 3pp
Babybel 1pp
Sainsburys Nu Me crisps 3pp

That should keep me going and leaves me with 7pp for dinner (and 22 weeklies) but it will probably just be leftover gammon and cabbage from yesterday as I won't be back home till after 8.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Marianne x

Food looks great for today xx

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. 2lb loss when you've been on hols is good - bet the walking helped! It's nice to hear (if surprising!) that the hospital food is good - good news for the patients anyway, maybe not so good for you! Lol.

Hey Hun hope everything is ok? Xx

Hiya everyone. Man, I'm rubbish at updating this! How are you all? My new placement is keeping me really busy, knackered when I get in the door, but it's really good. AND I've managed to avoid the canteen food, haha! Not really been tracking tho and think for the next wee while I'll concentrate on at least maintaining. I lost another lb so 10st 10lb now. Spending 12 hours a day on my feet seems to help ;)
I have discovered though that I can still use my old iPhone in the house connected to wifi so am using that now! I'm thinking of cancelling my WW membership, just eat healthy and maintain for now and once my life's less manic I'll go back to pointing.

Hope everyone's well!

Marianne x

Hi Hun,yea come back to us when you are less busy,we will still be here and I to did WW on my own but yup maintain for now,be healthy and be well..I'm doing healthy eating for a month just to change things up a bit,with weekend treats and a occasional meal out ;0)

We're fine thank you! Sorry to hear you're so busy but glad you're enjoying it! Well done for resisting the canteen food, haha! Make sure you get some rest! WW is more than do'able without membership anyway ;) I did it just using online trackers without a prob x

Thanks Jaly! I'm off now for a few days which is good, although think I'll have to catch up with the housework, hehe! Yeah, I think there's so much info on here and other sites I don't really need the tracker. I also know the pp in stuff I regularly eat anyway so think I will cancel it. Plus I'm not using it at the minute. And it'll give me an extra tenner a month, every little helps!

Marianne x

Hi Hun,yea come back to us when you are less busy,we will still be here and I to did WW on my own but yup maintain for now,be healthy and be well..I'm doing healthy eating for a month just to change things up a bit,with weekend treats and a occasional meal out ;0)

Hiya, how's the healthy eating going? And what treats you got planned for this weekend? I think WW is really good for teaching you about eating things in moderation and making good choices but I just struggle tracking at the moment. It was so easy when I had the iphone and tracked during the day but now I'd have to keep a note of things I had and then update at night and just keep forgetting! Saying that I am eating the same things so no reason why I can't continue losing, just not gonna be too strict for a while while I concentrate on other things.

Marianne x

Back