ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

It was great, Jaly! I also have smoked salmon to have for lunch the next few days too. I'll probably be sick of it by the end of the week. Oh, and I have some for my dinner tomorrow as well, oops!

Sweet dreams to you too hun!

Marianne x

I love smoked salmon - haven't had it for ages - might add that to the picnic list for the next couple of weeks.

*Marianne* said:
Well, ended up having salmon for dinner with homemade chips (dry roasted potatoes from the garden!) and green beans. Used my spice mix I made the other day on the salmon and it was great. Used all my 26pp today. Just about to have a cuppa then off to bed!

Marianne x

Sounds lovely..hope you slept well :0)

I love when I have a tasty lunch! Always tempted to eat it early but then I end up hungry later on!!!!!!!!! Disaster! :p

I lost 0.2lb this week but this means I have FINALLY lost half a stone! It's only taken me 12 weeks, haha! Although I did have 3 weeks off and I also always have all my weeklies every week. I know I could probably lose more if I maybe only had half but as long as it keeps going down the way I'm not bothered how long it takes.

My friends have been travelling Scotland in their campervan and are coming to ours for a few days so should be fun. Only arranged this this morning and they're coming tonight so I said I'd arrange dinner. But think I'll just do a turkey stirfry, can't really go wrong with that and it's low in pp, bonus! Hoping the weather stays decent and we can go out for some walks.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
It's only 1pp for 40g, which is enough for both sides of a Warburtons Thin, mmm mmmm. I have it with garlic and herb philly. You should def get some!

Marianne x

That's good pp,glad you slept well..all good here thanks hun :0)

*Marianne* said:
I lost 0.2lb this week but this means I have FINALLY lost half a stone! It's only taken me 12 weeks, haha! Although I did have 3 weeks off and I also always have all my weeklies every week. I know I could probably lose more if I maybe only had half but as long as it keeps going down the way I'm not bothered how long it takes.

My friends have been travelling Scotland in their campervan and are coming to ours for a few days so should be fun. Only arranged this this morning and they're coming tonight so I said I'd arrange dinner. But think I'll just do a turkey stirfry, can't really go wrong with that and it's low in pp, bonus! Hoping the weather stays decent and we can go out for some walks.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Marianne x

Have fun with your friends..love the idea of what they are doing :0) well done on your loss,if you're happy with the way things are then deffo don't change it! Slow and steady...

*Marianne* said:
Thank you! I know, it's great, I'd love to do it. I've never seen their van so am excited to have a wee peek inside, haha!

Marianne x

Sounds like a lot of fun,I'd love to do it too :0)

Well, my friends rocked up yesterday with gin and rum, oh dear! Let's just say my head's a wee bit sore today! But I was sensible enough to make us the stirfry for dinner and didn't have any nibbles while drinking. Used 32pp yesterday so 43 weeklies remaining. We're going out for a curry tonight - I'm driving, haha! So here's today's plan:

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Warburton Thin 3pp
40g Smoked Salmon 1pp
Philadelphia 1pp

Dinner

Indian 28pp

Snacks

Babybel light 1pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Clementine 0pp

So 40pp for the day. I may have overpointed dinner - we're going to the same place as last week that doesn't use ghee and that's what I pointed it at last week so I'll stick to it. And I'll have 29pp remaining for the week (which I'll no doubt use tomorrow cos we're going out for lunch with some other pals). THEN I'll be detoxing the rest of the week, haha!

Hope you're all good!

Marianne x

Well done on your loss hun, food looks great have a fab day xxx

I'm envious of your friends touring Scotland in a camper-van. We had camper-vans for years and will be getting another when we can afford it. So much fun! Actually lived in one for a while between houses - think I'm a bit of a hippy at heart. We go camping too, and have got a little caravan which we will be tarting up this year, but you can't beat a camper imo.

moonwatcher said:
I'm envious of your friends touring Scotland in a camper-van. We had camper-vans for years and will be getting another when we can afford it. So much fun! Actually lived in one for a while between houses - think I'm a bit of a hippy at heart. We go camping too, and have got a little caravan which we will be tarting up this year, but you can't beat a camper imo.

All sounds perfect to me :0)

Back