Maria's Diary Day 72 of ss

galaxy163

icon14.gif
Maria's Diary Day 72 of ss
Hello Friends and Diary,

22nd Jan 09

Well day 72 of my diet on CD 100% ss :).
I can't beleave it's day 72 already:party0049::woohoo:. I feel alot better about things today,:fingerscrossed: I have joined a course today with my neice Tonia to learn how to do Indian Head Massage, it's been really good, it took my mind off food :eating:so that's a plus lol and the massage tonia did was very relaxing the oils smell was nice to :snoopyhouse:, did the head and face today next week neck and back, can't wait for next week.
I have had my porridge, vegetable soup, vanilla shake & 4 litres of water,
1 peppermint tea, 2 black coffee's,
1 bouillon just before i go bed.:strikeout_button: I tested my ketosis stick this morning and yep i'm in ketosis again,:0clapper: i thought it may have taken a bit longer to get in to it again but i must not have had as much as i thought i had on tuesday,;) i can't thank you :thankyou:all enough helping me over the past few days don't think i would have carried on without your messages to help me through so :thankyou:thank you for been there and taking the time to write back to me.:character00254: It's time for me to go bed now:zz: so good night and i hope tomorrow will be good for us all :fingerscrossed:. good night
maria x x :party0019:

Great to hear you are being so postive and well done on reaching day 72!

Back