Maria's weightloss diary!!

Dont worry Maria.
At least you have got where you want to be now.
If you think it has taken you long look at me!
I have only lost 7lb since feb as i keep messing about! But now i am back on a 100% week

God I wish I only had that to lose!?

Coming to the end of another day

Have had to eat today:

Cheese toasty on nimble bread
Banana
mini babybel
Supernoodles with pickled onions
funsize maltesers
noodles with mushrooms
mullerlight
banana

so not done to bad food wise today.

Off to primark tomorrow to get some shorts for my holiday :D

Didn't manage to get any exercise done today :rolleyes: oh well.

x

well done sweetie :)
x

Hi, Weemo.

Yeah I went, and it looks really interesting, a lot of promotion and leaflet drops involved :D But it looks like fun, and if I plough as much time and effort into it, it can be quite successful :D I don't do anything else so I can commit to the promotion side too :)

Was naughty though on saturday and had a slap up indian, all the trimmings and naans :D, put on half a pound so hopefully I will lose that before weigh day on wednesday ;)

Still, my husband gave me some birthday money so I've been of spending again today :D, finding jeans is a struggle though, the 10s are too small and the 12s are to big, need to find some 11's ;)

x

You should do the consultant thingy as you would be an ideal candidate and inspiring to your class. That teeny weeny gain will be gone before WI Maria. I'm an awkward size too, think I read George do inbetween sizes in their jeans range but I don't know what they are like ~ I do see their jeans in mags and they look ok to me! xx

Hi Maria,
I hope you enjoyed your time on Saturday. Dont worry about that 0.5 that will be gone before your wi.
Whats your plans for today?

Thanks weemo, just waiting for them to call back, I find in george that I can barely squeeze into a 12 :D bought some today in river island, for £47.00!! will be scared to put them in the washing machine :D

Hi Gemma, my day is consisting of mainly housework (i know, i lead a riveting life :D) have been out all morning, shopping again, seriously need to curb that in though, but it's so addictive, being a housewife its to easy for me to go to the shops when the kids are at school ;)

The sun is shining and it really puts me in a good happy mood :D

Hope everyone is having a good day

Back