Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

Hi :) subscribing! Well done on your loss that's brilliant! X

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Steph, welcome to my diary :)

So, a good day yesterday, went a bit overboard on the food in the end by having a second burger (not in a bun) and loads of cheese :rolleyes: Came in at almost 2000 calories.

So I am reigning it in a bit today. Oats so simple for breakfast, chicken wrap for lunch, breaded chunky cod with new pots and salad for tea. A packet of sunbites and a spar strawberry split for snacks. All comes in at 1130, so I have room for a fredo after tea and then thatll be it for today. Been out for a good walk this morning for a couple of hours so that's the exercise taken care of for today.

Strangely, Im quite looking forward to my DD day tomorrow, Im knocking the usual banana breakfast on the head and replacing it with a boiled egg. 6 melba toast and 2 laughing cow light for lunch. Soup and a half a pitta for tea.

Hows everyone elses day been?

Seems to be a recurring theme that we all look forward to our down days!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Here to subscribe xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Isnt it weird Kitty, I wonder if its the feeling of being in control?

Welcome to my diary Welshsparkle :)

Strangely, Im quite looking forward to my DD day tomorrow, Im knocking the usual banana breakfast on the head and replacing it with a boiled egg. 6 melba toast and 2 laughing cow light for lunch. Soup and a half a pitta for tea.

Hows everyone elses day been?[/QUOTE]

Is this what you have on a DD?? Sounds good!! X

DD menu sounds good Marie, and wow you went on a long walk today.
I keep going in fits and starts so am committing to 5 walks a week from tomorrow.

Evening everyone :)

DD today has gone really well. Started off with a boiled egg, at lunch time I had the 6 melba toasts with 2 laughing cow light and a couple of cherry tomatoes. I have just had my tea, a warburtons half pitta with Covent Garden Maris piper potato and leek soup. I must say, its got to be the best soup I have ever tasted, I didn't want it to be over. I could of ate the whole carton, but I wont, its going with me for lunch tomorrow. The whole lot has come in at 470 calories. So a good day today.

Im going to do some maths later, so I'll report back.

It was, the soup was so good.

So, if I want to lose 2lb per week on this WOE I have calculated that I can have up to 1725 cals per UD. That's certainly much more than I can have on a regular calorie counting diet.

Ooooo does sound good!!! Deffo having a bit of this Melba toast and cheese on a DD!
Am I being thick Here? What does WOE mean lol x

It means way of eating. Some of us don't like the word 'diet' lol. Especially me, I might as well just say Im starting a 'failure' today.

Ohhhhh I see! Like it ;-)

I just worked out my maintenance calories, 2200 in my case.
2200 x 7 days = 15400
minus off 7000 to lose 2lb = 8400
minus off 1500 for the 3 DDs = 6900
Divide by 4 for the remaining 4 UDs = 1725

I know that it will never be exactly that due to TOM and water and general weight fluctuations, but it may even out over time. We shall see

Back