Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

So, I have a plastic box from when I bought my ice watch which I have been putting £2 in for every lb that I lose. OH and I won £25 on the lottery a few weeks ago so my £12.50 went in there too plus a few £ here and there. I have just opened it and counted it, and I have over £50 in there now. My aim is to get to £130 as I want to buy a dressform. The reason why I havnt bought one yet is because I don't want to buy the 18 - 24 size one :eek: The smaller size is 10 - 18. By the time I get down to a size 16 -18 I will have enough in there to buy one.

So that is a big goal of mine, and I'll have to get to around 14st to be the right size to fit the small one. So a £/lb or two every week will get me there at some time in the late autumn.

Just thought I would share this with you, so if anybody else has any specific goals they want to share, feel free, its always good inspiration to others who are reading.

Great idea with saving your money. I'm putting all my excess clothes/make up/bags/shoes....basically everything but the kitchen sink!... on e bay. Trying to de-clutter my life as I lose weight....losing excess baggage all round I guess! Going to keep all the money I make aside and treat myself to piano lessons. I played a bit as a child and really regret having given it up.

That's a terrific idea Ali, I bet you have loads of stuff when you get it all together. I should do that too. I know I have an exercise bike and a fish tank/cabinet to get rid of, I could have a good sort out and get it all on ebay.

Have you got anything in mind for your treat?

Like I said piano lessons and anything left to go on new clothes when I hit target. The amount of unwanted and unused stuff I have is ridiculous. Trying to make some money back to offset the money I wasted buying it all in the first place:rolleyes:

Oh yes, sorry, you did say piano lessons. Talking of ebay and pianos, my BIL bought one off ebay for 99p last week, can you believe that?

Hmm, bit of a strange one this week, trying to fit 3 DDs into a bank holiday week. I have only had 537 calories today, so seems sensible to have a DD today. I could do another DD tomorrow and then one on Friday but Im not sure if I should do two together, as I know we are not supposed to. Or maybe I should just stop obsessing and just have 2 DDs like I did last week.

I think maybe what I will do tomorrow is just see how I go, maybe not quite a full DD, but just a light ID instead.

Decisions decisions, so hard for me lol

I'm just doing 2 DDs this week and will get back to normal next week. I have done a double DD but to be honest I'd rather not do it again as the effort wasn't really worth it for the additional amount of weight lost by a 3rd fast. x

You could be right Ali, I think a light day in order tomorrow, UD on Thursday then DD on Friday. Thanks!

Back