Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Marigold bouillon powder - could it cause gain?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by couteaux, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    I had gained nearly 1lb this morning and hadn't had anything (at first thought) that would have caused it. As I am in Attack, I wasn't expecting a gain at this stage.

Then I remembered the chicken soup I made last night, it was just a chicken carcass all fat removed, lots of water and some marigold bouillon powder - it is the first time I have used any stock this week as I keep forgetting to get the low salt variety!

Would something salty cause the gain do you think?

I'm not overly worried, I have a long journey ahead getting this lbs off, just want to ensure I don't make the mistake again if it is the cause!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaqys

jaqys Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    low carb
    Could do if its salty, or it could be TOTM or a transit issue.

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Or just cos you took in a load of liquid in the evening! See how friendly the scales are tomorrow? (and keep posting menus in the menu thread...)

5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Thanks Jaqys & Joanne :)

I'll see what the scales say tomorrow and definitely lay off the salty stuff just to be safe!

Joanne - I keep forgetting to post the menus there, just been doing my diary. Will do that tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.