• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marigold Boullion Question

I've been told we can have this (not officially) instead of the LL savoury drink. Is it correct that we can only have 2 cups per day? :confused:

I'd so cold & grumpy today :mad:, would just like another one but I've had two! I'm 3 ltrs of water down too which isn't helping with my coldness.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm going home shortly so will put car heaters on full and have a bath when I get home. Always do this waiting for Hubby to get home and make his tea to keep my fingers out of the fridge!

On the Marigold Bullion - I popped into the shop and bought some today...the only one they had was the "Marigold Vegetable Bullion" is that the one?

I like it cos it's hot and savory. Sometimes I dont fancy a shake or a soup and it fits the bill!

Must be at end of tether. Reading this has made me hysterical. We're all fretting about drinking Stock, for God's sake! It ain't normal!

Warm water ?

When I feel like that I have warm water.I prefer it with the fruit flavouring, but I have also got used to it without.
It also helps you not feel hungry.

RedMist - that's so true! But I think if I don't stick to the programme 100%, I know what I'm like, a bit of illegal stock today, milk & sugar tomorrow and by the end of the weekend I'll be downing a KFC bucket!
Thanx for all the feedback girls, I've definitely got the right one - will be trying it later today.

no not substituting, just not always wanting a shake or soup or tea or hot water.