Mark's Daily Diary

Omg relentless is amazing!!

We drank like 3 tins each on night and when on a random road trip and didnt get home til like 8 am the next day lol!!

Lol why dont you just get them on monday at your weigh in?

Might be going to the cinema tonight and then that pub crawl tomorrow...

And thats about it... Sundays are boring.. they are usually spent in bed with a hangover but no hangovers any more lol!!

I agree, it beat redbull hands down! ;)

Yeah no hangovers here either...

Was planning on having my half shake before going for weigh in, but I'd run out on Sunday night, so need to get them before and they're shut sunday... :)

I guess you got the outfit then?

Anyway, off now...will check in again either later on or tomorrow with my diary update.. getting stomach pains again....grrrr (that's me growling, not my stomach! lmao).

If I don't catch up with you, have a great evening tomorrow!! ;)

haha!!

Nope didnt get it :(

Have to go home made styling.. really disapointed!!

Aaaah I get your logic now :)

Hope your stomach gets better! Enjoy your soup and have a good weekend :)

I bought the extra shake i needed to get me to when I wanted to weigh in - it was just an extra £1.70 - female one of course, might be an idea for future weeks??

Re- changing you ticker ... I can't get over how it changes itself!! You just click on it, change the details, save it and VOILA!! It's changed on your signature!! Clever eh? ...

You're doing so great, can't wait to see how you get on at WI ...... xx

Thanks for the tip on the Ticker Jan.

Not having a good night tonight.....just had my soup.....

Every other advert on TV is about food.... arrrggghhhh!!!

I'm going to get the new stash in the morning, that way, I'm stuck for another week on it, otherwise, if I do weigh-in and the results aren't good, it would be too easy for me to say goodbye to it altogether! lol

I'm looking forward to Monday...my OH was tempting me to get weighed tomorrow, think she's as keen as I am to find out how it's going.

I'll update my diary tomorrow....hopefully get a reasonable nights sleep tonight.

Hey there Mark

Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress so far! From what I've been reading, you've been doing absolutely fantastic.
Hope your weigh in on Monday goes well for you and that you get the results you've been working so hard for.

Abbie xxxxxxxx

Thanks Abbie... :)

Day 5:

Started the day with half a chocolate shake. Normal day at work, water and coffee...nothing untoward, the odd stomach pain, but nothing too bad.

Arrived home and had second half of my shake, which lasted me through to 8:30pm when I had the soup with lots of pepper again.

Had a rough evening...questioning myself about whether it's worth the effort? How would I handle it if my weigh-in results aren't what I expect? Every other advert on TV advertising food, Subway, KFC, M&S and the list goes on....it's amazing how you don't notice that as much when you're not dieting! lol

Went to the Chemist this morning for my weekly stash, but before I paid for it, I did a little interim weigh-in with him, just to be sure something was happening. Well, it appears it is, and so I'm onboard for another week at least! lol

I'm going back on Monday for my official weigh-in so will post results then.

Lets just say, I'm a little happier now! :)

Glad things are going OK for you hun. One question though...are you allowed to put pepper in your soup because I thought it went along with Salt and stuff, that it wasn't allowed? If you're allowed, mannnn I've been missing out because I'd love to add some kind of spice to the soup lol, it tastes like old socks!! lolol! But seriously, glad you're on board still and stick with it x x. My weigh in isn't til Thursday so I've got a fair few days to go yet. *sigh*

Thanks Abbie... :)

Day 5:

Started the day with half a chocolate shake. Normal day at work, water and coffee...nothing untoward, the odd stomach pain, but nothing too bad.

Arrived home and had second half of my shake, which lasted me through to 8:30pm when I had the soup with lots of pepper again.

Had a rough evening...questioning myself about whether it's worth the effort? How would I handle it if my weigh-in results aren't what I expect? Every other advert on TV advertising food, Subway, KFC, M&S and the list goes on....it's amazing how you don't notice that as much when you're not dieting! lol

Went to the Chemist this morning for my weekly stash, but before I paid for it, I did a little interim weigh-in with him, just to be sure something was happening. Well, it appears it is, and so I'm onboard for another week at least! lol

I'm going back on Monday for my official weigh-in so will post results then.

Lets just say, I'm a little happier now! :)

:-o You cheated and weighed in?? Tut tut tut!!! lol!! Glad is motivated you though :)

haha Your OH is keen but atleast it shows she actually cares about the diet and is showing an interest :) Its alot easier when you have some one there to support you!!

And yes the Adverts are awful!! But you will get used to it and eventually it will be come just about bareable!! lol!!

Glad things are going OK for you hun. One question though...are you allowed to put pepper in your soup because I thought it went along with Salt and stuff, that it wasn't allowed? If you're allowed, mannnn I've been missing out because I'd love to add some kind of spice to the soup lol, it tastes like old socks!! lolol! But seriously, glad you're on board still and stick with it x x. My weigh in isn't til Thursday so I've got a fair few days to go yet. *sigh*

And Abbie yeah, Just dont over do it on the adding of spices, I add a pinch of pepper, Some people add Chilli flakes and some add curry powder..

Most people dont find a problem with adding the chilli or the curry powder but some one did say they lost very little one week that they added curry powder...

I added chinese five spice once and it was lovely but was warned off that as it may have traces of citrus and that that stops ketosis all together!!

:-o You cheated and weighed in?? Tut tut tut!!! lol!!

I know I was bad, but my head was well messed up last night with it all...meatball marinara subway advert, damn I nearly dived in the TV for it! lmao.

The weigh-in was worth it, even though I won't be doing that next week.

I'll be back in on Monday and hoping it changed again for the better! ;)

You all ready for your night out then?

Oh yeah, forgot to say, I made the coffee/chocco drink with cold water and damn was it good.... :p

Havent had that one yet!! Might have it soon!!

Aah yes subway got me...

I actually went to subway.. Bought it... took it back to the boyfriends.. had it in my hand and then gave it to his dad lol!! I was soooo close!!!

Hmm Dont think im going out... They arent dressing up anymore.. which has really peeved me off because I spent the best part of two days sorting out a costume... and the new clothes I ordered havent came so I dont have anything to wear...

And plus.. how much fun is a bar crawl going to be sober???

So still deciding!!

You going to watch the footy tonight then??

There's a game gonna kick off at 5:45, but it's a non-league game, but will watch all the same. Tomorrow's the cup final and some premiership footy so will head to bruvs to watch that.

Pity about tonight, I know you put some effort into getting sorted, which must have been hard knowing you wouldn't have been drinking as well. It would have been like the family having a chinese or indian while you sat and had a shake! lol

Haha yeah, Although my mum and sister have down that to me a few times lol!!

Last night they ordered pizza and like cheesey garlic bread which smelt amazing lol!!

And I had chicken soup!! lol!!

Think Im going to go out anyway.. Im gonna be driving so If im having a really bad time Ill just drive home :)

Lmao... Well actually I sent him a picture of me in it and he said he was glad we werent dressing up any more!! haha

Well you enjoy yourself all the same and I'm sure Ollie is right! ;)

Have fun..catch you tomorrow sometime with another update! lol

Speak to you later!! Have a good night and close you eyes at the subway adverts :)

Day 6:

Started off the day by going to collect my stash, but had a sneaky weigh-in at chemist before I did (results where positive, but will do official weigh-in Monday).

Had half chocco shake for morning, then did the other half with coffee around 3pm (lovely - will have that again! ;) ).

Around 7, I was really cold, so did half vanilla and coffee hot, which wasn't so nice, drinkable, but nothing to shout about. At 9:30 I did the remaining half with coffee and cold water, which was much nicer! :)

During the day had coffee, peppermint tea and 4litre of water.

No pains and generally very happy.....roll on Monday! :)

Yeah its freezing on this diet!!! lol!!

Well done mark... Nah the coffee and vanilla hot doesnt do much for me either, just makes it taste less ... hmm ... "dark" I guess is the best way to describe it lol

Back