1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mars Bar Nightmare :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ginny27, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ginny27

ginny27 ...I LOVE FRUIT!

Slimming World
    I bought a multi pack of Mars Bar Minis today, thinking that they were 2syns each...

...after eating 4 (8 syns, or so I thought) I looked them up on the syns calculator and they are actually 4.5 each. AAAGH! I;ve eaten loads of syns today now. GAH.

Really annoyed now :( Boohoo.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Aaaw.. its crap when that happens..
    *big hugs*

x x
  4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just cut back on a few syns tomorrow and you will be fine xx
  5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    just cut back on the syns now for rest of week
    i made same mistake today got a pasta salad from tesco thought it wouldnt be too bad was prawn & pasta loved it !! looked it up on line when home from work and it was 17.5 syns :eek::eek: so ive got to cut back too
  6. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

slimming world
    hoped you enjoyed your treats youve only blown 1 day put a line under it and tomorows another day,and if you get the urge tomorow remember how crap you feel now xx
  7. ginny27

ginny27 ...I LOVE FRUIT!

Slimming World
    Aw thanks :) I'll have a low syn day tomorrow - and I've given the Mars Bars away!!! They were FAR TOO addictive, lol.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.