Marshalls blue box cheesy macaroni

Estrella

I know it's been asked and asked again but the last update was 2011. Is marshalls box macaroni free? Syn calculator says 3 per 100g but that's made with butter and milk. But how about dried? Some say yes some say no. I'm confused. I love it and can eat almost a full box!! It's meant to have like 40g of butter added. Is this why its 3syns per 100g??

Estrella said:
I know it's been asked and asked again but the last update was 2011. Is marshalls box macaroni free? Syn calculator says 3 per 100g but that's made with butter and milk. But how about dried? Some say yes some say no. I'm confused. I love it and can eat almost a full box!! It's meant to have like 40g of butter added. Is this why its 3syns per 100g??

Syns online lists it as 3 syns for 100g cooked weight. The only way to work it out without the butter is to but the nv's for the dried ingredients though the calc-they should be on the packet too. HTH

I've been having the odd box and still losing. I recon a lot of the old "free" food have now been syned cause people were going crazy. I've heard of women eating batchelors pasta and sauce as a SNACK!!! A bowl of that for dinner and I'm stuffed!! So probably if you have the odd box it's fine but people were abusing it and having boxes for starters!

Back