Marshmallow Fluff

PinkToaster

Silver Member
My friend got me a jar of this for Christmas and I didn't really pay attention to it until now. I just entered the nutritional info into Lifeline Online and it says that it is 16 1/2 syns for 100g, and the jar is 213g, and it's huge cause it's basically... Like melted marshmallows. It's 100% fat free and good for when you need something sweet, as you can have a teaspoon and it will last you a while!
There's no serving size on the jar so I put in 100g and that was 16 1/2
10g is 1 1/2

This is on Original, Green and EE.

Tasty! Although it would be helpful if I had an accurate serving size...

Flavours come in Original, Strawberry and Raspberry. Might be expensive though as it's American. I have Strawberry! :D

I can't eat this cos I'm veggie, but I used to eat about two jars of Fluff a week when I was about 10/12! LOVED the stuff! Ididn't even know it still existed. I'm sure there used to be a chocolate version, with layers of nutella type stuff swirled through the big jar of Fluff.

OMG I'd totally forgotten about that! lol Lucky I AM a veggie, cos I would bankrupt myself on it nowadays! hahahaha

Jo
x

Oh wow!
I *love* marshmallow! I think I may have to look into purchasing some of this! :D

How many syns are in marshmallows?
Is it the same as the Fluff? :)

Being American, Fluff was part of my childhood. Oh my goodness... I do so love Fluff. It's just gorgeous!!!:drool:

I can't eat this cos I'm veggie, but I used to eat about two jars of Fluff a week when I was about 10/12! LOVED the stuff! Ididn't even know it still existed. I'm sure there used to be a chocolate version, with layers of nutella type stuff swirled through the big jar of Fluff.

OMG I'd totally forgotten about that! lol Lucky I AM a veggie, cos I would bankrupt myself on it nowadays! hahahaha

Jo
x

It is veggie isn't it? The ingredients are: corn syrup, sugar, egg white, artificial flavour, and colours.

I remember this - it was gorgeous. But where can you get it?

They sell it on e-bay, vanilla raspberry and strawberry. have just ordered some of this for myself.

It is veggie isn't it? The ingredients are: corn syrup, sugar, egg white, artificial flavour, and colours.

REALLLLLLLLYYYY????? OMFG! It probably is, then. I'll need to google to find out what they use for the colouring, but it sounds promising! WOW

I'm away for a nose on ebay. I think it's so long since I saw it, I'm pretty sure my Dad used to get it in Fine Fare, or Gateway, before it was Asda! lol

I did google the colouring myself and it seems fine, no crushed bugs or anything... Lol. I think they might sell it in Selfridges, but then I might just be thinking of the wrong shop. Is Selfridges the one with all the imported foods?

You can also buy it here:www.americansweets.co.uk
and here:http://www.cybercandy.co.uk

Mmmm....

I can confirm they sell it in Selfridges. Also, a lot of bigger supermarkets stock it now - definitely in my Asda.

I can't eat this cos I'm veggie,
x

[STRIKE]it doesn't have gelatine in. just egg whites, corn syrup, glucose and flavouring aparently so nom away! (unless you're actually vegan? or don't eat eggs?)[/STRIKE] SILLY EMMA! *slaps self* always read the whole thread lol!!!

I got a jar today. I am soooo pleased about the syns in it because I had a tiny nibble and nearly died of an"omgthisisawesome!!!" heart attack.

btw: ASDA. and not a big one either ;)

Wow so happy this thread has been revived got a jar in the cupboard and never occured to me that it would be low in syns! Great that Asda do it nowadays and don't need to pay expensive imported prices! x

My friend got me a jar of this for Christmas and I didn't really pay attention to it until now. I just entered the nutritional info into Lifeline Online and it says that it is 16 1/2 syns for 100g, and the jar is 213g, and it's huge cause it's basically... Like melted marshmallows. It's 100% fat free and good for when you need something sweet, as you can have a teaspoon and it will last you a while!
There's no serving size on the jar so I put in 100g and that was 16 1/2
10g is 1 1/2

This is on Original, Green and EE.

Tasty! Although it would be helpful if I had an accurate serving size...

Flavours come in Original, Strawberry and Raspberry. Might be expensive though as it's American. I have Strawberry! :D

Why not weight a teaspoon of it & work out the syns from that?

Back