Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Gem that's great!! Well done :)

3 pounds to 3 stone is amazing!! You will do it no prob. You off for ur pamper sesh now? Lol hope you have a lovely evening tonight!!!

Xx

Thanks hun, was actually quite surprised! Would have been pleased with 2 to be fair! Haha unfortunately no.. I have some work to do, then I can start to unwind! Feel so tired today so will be interesting to see how long my energy lasts tonight :)

Shame about your last few bits and 'THEEE' bag :( what you up to for the rest of the day?

xx

Thanks hun, was actually quite surprised! Would have been pleased with 2 to be fair! Haha unfortunately no.. I have some work to do, then I can start to unwind! Feel so tired today so will be interesting to see how long my energy lasts tonight :)

Shame about your last few bits and 'THEEE' bag :( what you up to for the rest of the day?

xx

Lol the bag is lovely too just a big black tote bag and I loooove it lol

Awh hope you get ur work sorted so you can relax lol and not ready for bed the second you get ready. Haha

Not doing much tonight getting Emily her Friday treat and gonna do her nails before she goes to bed that will keep her happy.

Marty is at his brothers until tmz so quite nite watching telly for me :)

Really glad u got a good loss tho nothing like to make you feel good especially when you are heading out :) xxxxx

Lol the bag is lovely too just a big black tote bag and I loooove it lol

Awh hope you get ur work sorted so you can relax lol and not ready for bed the second you get ready. Haha

Not doing much tonight getting Emily her Friday treat and gonna do her nails before she goes to bed that will keep her happy.

Marty is at his brothers until tmz so quite nite watching telly for me :)

Really glad u got a good loss tho nothing like to make you feel good especially when you are heading out :) xxxxx

Lol I'm sure it is if its from there lol!!

Yep all done :) done my eyes and base just chilling for a bit then ill do my hair.. I do things in such a weird order lol! Haha no damn it see if I was well organised could of snuck in a cheeky nap lol!!

Aw bless her! Bet she loves that :) has she requested your design ;) hope you find something good to watch!!

Oh same here!! Feel good now ha! Hopefully get to the three stone mark next week.. Can't believe it!!

We are all rocking this diet!!! Beach bodies here we come :) xxx

Lol I'm sure it is if its from there lol!!

Yep all done :) done my eyes and base just chilling for a bit then ill do my hair.. I do things in such a weird order lol! Haha no damn it see if I was well organised could of snuck in a cheeky nap lol!!

Aw bless her! Bet she loves that :) has she requested your design ;) hope you find something good to watch!!

Oh same here!! Feel good now ha! Hopefully get to the three stone mark next week.. Can't believe it!!

We are all rocking this diet!!! Beach bodies here we come :) xxx

Lol just chilling before you head out. A nap is a good idea lol I nvr manage one tho lol

We are watching Cinderella and she did request
My design and now wants Danielle to do her nails so I might ask her to do them the week we go il see how I feel lol

We really are doing well! Cannot wait to goal lol

Have a lovely night huni :) you deserve it xxx

Lol just chilling before you head out. A nap is a good idea lol I nvr manage one tho lol

We are watching Cinderella and she did request
My design and now wants Danielle to do her nails so I might ask her to do them the week we go il see how I feel lol

We really are doing well! Cannot wait to goal lol

Have a lovely night huni :) you deserve it xxx[/QUOT

Sounds like the perfect night! What's your plan once Emily is tucked up in bed? X

Catch up on tv shows lol and sort suitcases maybe but could maybe do that on Sunday I'm in no hurry anyway.

Enjoy ur night xxx

There's laid back and then there's you lol

You will now smash your target x

Lol evn at weigh in my consultant is going mad and clapping with excitement and I just look at her and say that's alright isn't it? Lol but at home I do happy dances hahaha!! Would have liked to be the low end of the 16's for hol but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm happy with being in the 16's full stop lol xx

Lol evn at weigh in my consultant is going mad and clapping with excitement and I just look at her and say that's alright isn't it? Lol but at home I do happy dances hahaha!! Would have liked to be the low end of the 16's for hol but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm happy with being in the 16's full stop lol xx

For the 1st time you have just made me want to shout at you! Never mind low end of 16's look at what you have achieved! It's amazing!! And the reason we are all still here.

You should be doing cartwheels! Never mind asking if its ok. Be proud of yourself, your amazing x

For the 1st time you have just made me want to shout at you! Never mind low end of 16's look at what you have achieved! It's amazing!! And the reason we are all still here.

You should be doing cartwheels! Never mind asking if its ok. Be proud of yourself, your amazing x

Awh Stacey ur so nice :) I am proud lol and I will keep going!! Haha il be more enthusiastic in future I promise haha lol

We always want more lol xx

Awh Stacey ur so nice :) I am proud lol and I will keep going!! Haha il be more enthusiastic in future I promise haha lol

We always want more lol xx

Your always full of enthusiasm it's the not recognising your own amazing achievement that gets me ;-) x

Lol that's just a normal thing for me to do lol easy to recognise the things people do but fail to see it ourselves. It's weird lol xx

You have to start to see it because the diet is only the 1/2 of it. Just read through your diary nd you will see what you have done and how inspirational you are x

You have to start to see it because the diet is only the 1/2 of it. Just read through your diary nd you will see what you have done and how inspirational you are x

Thanks stace :) I really do appreciate you saying that! I know I have to be more positive about how far I've come but again it's just something I have to get used to lol x

Thanks stace :) I really do appreciate you saying that! I know I have to be more positive about how far I've come but again it's just something I have to get used to lol x[/QUOTE

I know x hopefully once your back from hols you will start seeing it as your body shape should change a lot more x

Back