Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Omg I cnt stop thinking about pizza lol and a fry up. This is not good lol it's just as well all I have in my fridge is ham milk and eggs and Emily's fruit pot for the morning

I won't eat but I am torturing myself lol

Xxx

I'm so proud ov u girl. Such an amazing journey ur on. N yano when u reach goal r u gonna put urself forward for the Cambridge magazine and/or become a consultant? Xx

I'm so proud ov u girl. Such an amazing journey ur on. N yano when u reach goal r u gonna put urself forward for the Cambridge magazine and/or become a consultant? Xx

Defo wanna become a consultant. Not sure about the magazine lol but who knows how il feel then lol thanks henny I really love that I have you all for support and gained a few new friends along the way. I really love you guys lol x

I love u too!! Without ppl like u I would have fallen off n stayed off. Xx

I love u too!! Without ppl like u I would have fallen off n stayed off. Xx

We are all stronger than we think :) only you can make sure you stay on track and keep focused. I'm happy to talk it out with you anytime you need a little push. We are all in this together :) xxx

Well another 5am start for me this morning. Emily has been up and vomiting since. Poor thing doesn't even bother you so just goes to the bathroom, throws up and comes bk to my bed to curl up and watch cartoons. Not sure if its a bug or she just ate her pizza and ice cream way too quickly last night. Maybe a bit of both.

Xx

Well another 5am start for me this morning. Emily has been up and vomiting since. Poor thing doesn't even bother you so just goes to the bathroom, throws up and comes bk to my bed to curl up and watch cartoons. Not sure if its a bug or she just ate her pizza and ice cream way too quickly last night. Maybe a bit of both.

Xx

Aww bless her! Hope she picks up soon x

Do you have a busy day planned or can you have a duvet day? X

Aww bless her! Hope she picks up soon x

Do you have a busy day planned or can you have a duvet day? X

Definitely a duvet day today stace. We are watching cartoons and she's glued to them. Just drinking plenty of fluid and she hasn't asked for food once. This is unheard of for Emily usually the second she comes into our room in the morning it's breakfast breakfast breakfast.

That's when I know she's really sick

Xx

Take that back lol she's just asked for her breakfast haha she must be feeling a little better

Phew xx

Ha ha ha! She has been up 5 hours though. She prob throw straight up lol

Enjoy your quiet duvet day. I'm very jealous as all boys done so far this morning is fight! They have been like this the lay week and its so unusual I'm literally pulling them apart and standing between them lol - driving me insane! L

Ha ha ha! She has been up 5 hours though. She prob throw straight up lol

Enjoy your quiet duvet day. I'm very jealous as all boys done so far this morning is fight! They have been like this the lay week and its so unusual I'm literally pulling them apart and standing between them lol - driving me insane! L

Oh the joy of little boys. She had some fruit earlier and has kept it down and hasn't bn sick since. Hoping the worst is over tho,

Hope the boys are playing nice for you now lol xx

Fancied a treat with a sweetener in my tea this morning. 1st time in months and I actually don't like it lol this coming from 3 sugars a cup under usual circumstances. I can't stand sugar and sweetener now lol so strange.

Emily is much better. High temp but no vomiting for a few hours now. She's watching Madagascar 3 now lol she laughs so hard. Marty surprised us and got back early from his brothers as I'd txt him earlier letting him know she was ill. He brought her a magazine and she was very pleased to see her dad lol

Although he brought home a bag of munchies! Grrr this man is addicted to Doritos lol my consultant and I call him nacho man hahaha he hates that!

Not been hungry today so far so it's not gone too bad. Long may it continue. How's everyone else's day? Xx

Sorry Martha. I saw ur post. I'm just off to bed n ill catch up with u tomoz if that ok x

Back