Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hello lovely ladies hope your all having a nice weekend :)

Sorry I wasn't around yeah, spent most of the day in bed, think the tapas bar we went to left me feeling under the weather! Felt so mucky all day, may have been the fact that I wasn't used to that sort of food but god I felt awful!

Going for an early morning swim today, nice and relaxing :) hope you all have a nice day xxx

Hello lovely ladies hope your all having a nice weekend :)

Sorry I wasn't around yeah, spent most of the day in bed, think the tapas bar we went to left me feeling under the weather! Felt so mucky all day, may have been the fact that I wasn't used to that sort of food but god I felt awful!

Going for an early morning swim today, nice and relaxing :) hope you all have a nice day xxx

Oh sorry to hear gem! Good night otherwise?

Have a lovely swim :) and enjoy ur day hun xx

It's true!!!

image-3440853558.jpg

Oh sorry to hear gem! Good night otherwise?

Have a lovely swim :) and enjoy ur day hun xx

Yeh it was lovely hun nice to be able to go out and let my hair down! Even got some attention from guys in a bar which felt both weird but good!

You up to much today? I'm so tired feels good to chill for a bit xxx

Yeh it was lovely hun nice to be able to go out and let my hair down! Even got some attention from guys in a bar which felt both weird but good!

You up to much today? I'm so tired feels good to chill for a bit xxx

Oh get you!! Haha it's always nice to get a bit if attention lol

I'm just playing nurse to Emily today and doing house work the joys haha but hubby is away to work so not doing anything. Can't leave the house with Emily being ill but she's getting cheesier by the hour which means she's getting better lol

Just chill for today hun it will make I feel much better :) x

Oh get you!! Haha it's always nice to get a bit if attention lol

I'm just playing nurse to Emily today and doing house work the joys haha but hubby is away to work so not doing anything. Can't leave the house with Emily being ill but she's getting cheesier by the hour which means she's getting better lol

Just chill for today hun it will make I feel much better :) x

I know I didn't know how to take it ha was weird but out this weekend too so looking forward to getting dressed up again and ill try and post a pic :) how's your plans for the weekend going, still out for your friends birthday? Your sister resolved her problems chick?

Aw bless you! Hope you can chill too :) how's she feeling today? Not too much housework I hope... It is a Sunday after all ;)

xxx

I know I didn't know how to take it ha was weird but out this weekend too so looking forward to getting dressed up again and ill try and post a pic :) how's your plans for the weekend going, still out for your friends birthday? Your sister resolved her problems chick?

Aw bless you! Hope you can chill too :) how's she feeling today? Not too much housework I hope... It is a Sunday after all ;)

xxx

Lol just washing to do thankfully and most is done.

Yea my sis is fine now it happens on every night out she tells me she isn't going and then she ends up going anyway lol so frustrating and when I say every night out I mean EVERY night out lol. So out for my sis and my friends bday on sat so I'm looking forward to that.

It's nice getting dressed up makes you feel much better and yea post a pic!! lol

She was feeling rubbish earlier but doesn't seem anywhere near as bad now so I'm pleased. She's watching looney toons lol

Xx

Lol just washing to do thankfully and most is done.

Yea my sis is fine now it happens on every night out she tells me she isn't going and then she ends up going anyway lol so frustrating and when I say every night out I mean EVERY night out lol. So out for my sis and my friends bday on sat so I'm looking forward to that.

It's nice getting dressed up makes you feel much better and yea post a pic!! lol

She was feeling rubbish earlier but doesn't seem anywhere near as bad now so I'm pleased. She's watching looney toons lol

Xx

Ah that's good then!

Glad it's back on!! Oh no, but in some ways least you know you'll always be going out in the end! It's nice to have something to look forward too :) bet you can't wait to get that dress out after all this time lol :)

Aw bless that's good hun haha thank god for cartoons to soothe children :) xxx

Ah that's good then!

Glad it's back on!! Oh no, but in some ways least you know you'll always be going out in the end! It's nice to have something to look forward too :) bet you can't wait to get that dress out after all this time lol :)

Aw bless that's good hun haha thank god for cartoons to soothe children :) xxx

Lol yes cannot wait to finally get out and have fun with my girlies :)

Praise The Lord for cartoons lol xx

Ur right I feel like I haven't been out in forever which really has bn since my bday at the end of January lol may as well be forever xxx

Exactly how I felt :) will do wonders for your confidence... Believe me :) and plus you'll look and feel a million dollars which is a massive plus hehe xxx

Exactly how I felt :) will do wonders for your confidence... Believe me :) and plus you'll look and feel a million dollars which is a massive plus hehe xxx

Haha I hope so! I always feel nicer randomly on a normal day then when I get dressed up I get annoyed when things don't sit properly lol but I cnt wait as I'm getting my hair done ombré and teeth whitened on Tuesday lol

All my holiday prep!! Xx

Haha I hope so! I always feel nicer randomly on a normal day then when I get dressed up I get annoyed when things don't sit properly lol but I cnt wait as I'm getting my hair done ombré and teeth whitened on Tuesday lol

All my holiday prep!! Xx

Ha I know what you mean, when there's a night out there's always certain pressure for everything to go well. Oh wow! Check you out! You'll be the belle of the ball :) xx

Ha I know what you mean, when there's a night out there's always certain pressure for everything to go well. Oh wow! Check you out! You'll be the belle of the ball :) xx

Lmao I know I like a wee treat now and then lol

But il post a pic when my hair is done. Tuesday will be a looong day lol il be knackered by the end of it. But teeth and hair are in dyer need of being done lol x

Lmao I know I like a wee treat now and then lol

But il post a pic when my hair is done. Tuesday will be a looong day lol il be knackered by the end of it. But teeth and hair are in dyer need of being done lol x

Oh nothing wrong with it at all lol :) yay can't wait to see!!!! Would love my teeth whitened but everyone keeps telling they're ok as they are lol xxx

Oh nothing wrong with it at all lol :) yay can't wait to see!!!! Would love my teeth whitened but everyone keeps telling they're ok as they are lol xxx

Lol that's what people tell me too and it's an offer for £40 so I'm getting it while its cheap and in America with all the pics being taken I don't wanna look bk and cringe lol I hate my teeth x

Lol that's what people tell me too and it's an offer for £40 so I'm getting it while its cheap and in America with all the pics being taken I don't wanna look bk and cringe lol I hate my teeth x

Wowzaaa!!! £40??? That is amazing! Haha you'll do anything but cringe hun! They'll all be keepers for the photo album! Xx

Back