Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Yesterday wasn't bad but seriously lacked on water side. Tryin my best to have 100% day today with my 4 litres of water.

Yesterday wasn't bad but seriously lacked on water side. Tryin my best to have 100% day today with my 4 litres of water.

I duno if the asda over there sells them but I got a blue 1 litre sports bottle for £1 and I just fill it up 3 times a day. Then whatever tea or coffee I drink. The water flavourings make it sooo much easier! You should give that a try xx

I got the water flavouring from day one n loved it. N can't stand now. N I now have a bottle of water everywhere I go. Mayb cuz I'm at home a bit bored I ain't drinkin. 4 litres seems a heck of a lot to drink tho man. Mayb that's y I'm struggling.

I got the water flavouring from day one n loved it. N can't stand now. N I now have a bottle of water everywhere I go. Mayb cuz I'm at home a bit bored I ain't drinkin. 4 litres seems a heck of a lot to drink tho man. Mayb that's y I'm struggling.

4 litres is a lot and if u drink too much it could hinder ur losses. 2.25 is minimum and if ur having bars or tetras 250ml extra for each of those. Keep at it. I nvr drank anything worth talking about before this and now 3 litres is just my routine. I ALWAYS have my water. Keep throwing it back and ul get used to it xx

I can really see you changing hun, your clothes must be gettin all baggy now right?

xx

Thanks lovey :) yea clothes getting baggy.

Luckily when I started last June I made a few purchases of jeans that are smaller so I'm still to get into them. Then when they fit hopefully il be on holiday and apart from a very few bits il buy il try to stick with what I have until then. At least until I look ridiculous because we can't be having that lol

my tummy and thighs are my problem areas and I would kindly like them to fffffff off lol because that is what is stopping me moving down a size in the bottom.

Really need to start walking or something. I have a lovely walk way along the sea close to my house but I always make excuses about revision! Luckily that won't be an issue after Friday!

I think after my holiday I won't feel so guilty about buying clothes because I'm so focused on saving for that!

My cwpc said to me that her clients often loose weight from the top downwards. I hope she's right because I've already said goodbye to quite a bit of the boobage and the booty come to think of it ahahaha the belly is due some shrinkage.

The scales have annoyed me today too because 2 days I'd dropping a pack and they still aren't my friend! Maybe I'm too impatient. I really need to hide those damn things!

Also having a dilemma with myself about bringing products of holiday with me. Wouldnt be such an issue if it was a week away but its 3 1/2!! Really don't know what to do. I know I obv won't stay in ketosis but if it limits my calories maybe it would be worth not such a large gain ? I'm soo frightened about potentially setting myself back a month! Eeek!! I really want to be at least be in the 16s before I go away. What do you guys think I should do?

Going to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in Birmingham in September too so would love to be in the 14s by then.

Also I ordered flavoured coffee from an online company. Due to be here today! When they arrive il take a pic and post it for you guys to see. 4 jars for £10 free p&p! I got chocolate, hazelnut, amoretto and vanilla. Hoping they are okay because a few ladies on the FB page have mentioned them.

Errrr..... Okay wasn't expecting to write such a long post lol something about you Ria that makes my thoughts empty onto my diary lol

Ah better out than in as the saying goes. This place is like my therapy lol

Anyway back to revision (eugh)

M xxx

That was good timing lol just got here! :)

image-4086383548.jpg

Oh how come? They do decaf too! Beanies flavour company.

Did you not read the story I wrote you above that pic of the coffees lool ul have fun with that one x

Oh I'm really not with it this afternoon. I mean evening. Ugh. Caffeine gives me migraines :-(

Thanks lovey :) yea clothes getting baggy.

Luckily when I started last June I made a few purchases of jeans that are smaller so I'm still to get into them. Then when they fit hopefully il be on holiday and apart from a very few bits il buy il try to stick with what I have until then. At least until I look ridiculous because we can't be having that lol

my tummy and thighs are my problem areas and I would kindly like them to fffffff off lol because that is what is stopping me moving down a size in the bottom.

Really need to start walking or something. I have a lovely walk way along the sea close to my house but I always make excuses about revision! Luckily that won't be an issue after Friday!

I think after my holiday I won't feel so guilty about buying clothes because I'm so focused on saving for that!

My cwpc said to me that her clients often loose weight from the top downwards. I hope she's right because I've already said goodbye to quite a bit of the boobage and the booty come to think of it ahahaha the belly is due some shrinkage.

The scales have annoyed me today too because 2 days I'd dropping a pack and they still aren't my friend! Maybe I'm too impatient. I really need to hide those damn things!

Also having a dilemma with myself about bringing products of holiday with me. Wouldnt be such an issue if it was a week away but its 3 1/2!! Really don't know what to do. I know I obv won't stay in ketosis but if it limits my calories maybe it would be worth not such a large gain ? I'm soo frightened about potentially setting myself back a month! Eeek!! I really want to be at least be in the 16s before I go away. What do you guys think I should do?

Going to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in Birmingham in September too so would love to be in the 14s by then.

Also I ordered flavoured coffee from an online company. Due to be here today! When they arrive il take a pic and post it for you guys to see. 4 jars for £10 free p&p! I got chocolate, hazelnut, amoretto and vanilla. Hoping they are okay because a few ladies on the FB page have mentioned them.

Errrr..... Okay wasn't expecting to write such a long post lol something about you Ria that makes my thoughts empty onto my diary lol

Ah better out than in as the saying goes. This place is like my therapy lol

Anyway back to revision (eugh)

M xxx

I know what you mean about tummy and thighs - my size 12 low rise jeans are getting big meanwhile I still can't do up the identical high waisted pairs - bloody tummy needs to do one!

I'm struggling with the exercise thing again, I put it down to generally being knackered this week though, so we both need to get up and out!

I am loosing boobage on a weekly basis!! My new bra from 2 weeks ago is already getting big! When I lay on my back my supposed "e cup" boobs disappear into my ribs, not fair I have post-baby boobs without the actual baby!

Don't waste your luggage allowance on products, besides, can you even take them to the US? I would just stay low carb, use this list for guidance...

http://www.atkins.com/Program/Phase-1.aspx

I ate everything I wanted on my 2 week hol and only gained 7lbs which I lost within 4 days back on it, ok it was a two week set back, but life still happens right!

HAHA brain dump! You've caught verbal diarrhoea off of me lol

Xx

Oh I'm really not with it this afternoon. I mean evening. Ugh. Caffeine gives me migraines :-(

I know what you mean about tummy and thighs - my size 12 low rise jeans are getting big meanwhile I still can't do up the identical high waisted pairs - bloody tummy needs to do one!

I'm struggling with the exercise thing again, I put it down to generally being knackered this week though, so we both need to get up and out!

I am loosing boobage on a weekly basis!! My new bra from 2 weeks ago is already getting big! When I lay on my back my supposed "e cup" boobs disappear into my ribs, not fair I have post-baby boobs without the actual baby!

Don't waste your luggage allowance on products, besides, can you even take them to the US? I would just stay low carb, use this list for guidance...

http://www.atkins.com/Program/Phase-1.aspx

I ate everything I wanted on my 2 week hol and only gained 7lbs which I lost within 4 days back on it, ok it was a two week set back, but life still happens right!

HAHA brain dump! You've caught verbal diarrhoea off of me lol

Xx

Ah that sucks. :(

We both do! Exercise mission lol

Funny you say that my bra I got the other week is getting big too. Although Its a c! I don't wanna go down anymore! Crrryyyy!

I've seen people have taken them yea but I know what you mean. Low carb is my plan anyway! Just nervous! Thanks for the link :D

7lb I could live with will be interesting what really happens!

Verbal diarrhoea has defo caught on!! Lol was good to vent tho!

Finally got all 20 pages of revision notes done lol my head is scrambled. But glad it's done. Just a matter or reading them a million times now!

Hope you have a lovely day tmz whatever you guys end up doing! How long will it be I til you see him again? X

What is it with being afraid of social events!! Argh!

I am a very social person but not since being on the diet and to be honest I think it's more an issue for other people than for me!

Everyone on my course today were talking about a night out in June to celebrate the course ending. Why am I so frightened? I want to go! But I don't want to be the reject that doesn't eat and drink.

Could do protein and veg or salad and skip alcohol? Maybe one night off would be ok? I don't knoo!!!

Already worrying about this and it's a month away! Serious issues right here! Lol

Hi Martha,

Hope you dont mind me reading thru ur diary i like to get some motivation at the weekend, your doing really well hun.

Im like that at the moment i dont want to go out any where incase im tempted, i use always be the one up for a night out and going for dinner and obv that was my problem my weight was from drinking!!!

Its my birthday on Wednesday and my family are so supportive but there like just come off for the day but i just dont see the point because it will be harder to get back on it once i taste somthing i like i know i will just stuff my face.

Hope your having a nice weekend

Hi Martha,

Hope you dont mind me reading thru ur diary i like to get some motivation at the weekend, your doing really well hun.

Im like that at the moment i dont want to go out any where incase im tempted, i use always be the one up for a night out and going for dinner and obv that was my problem my weight was from drinking!!!

Its my birthday on Wednesday and my family are so supportive but there like just come off for the day but i just dont see the point because it will be harder to get back on it once i taste somthing i like i know i will just stuff my face.

Hope your having a nice weekend

Hi emz

Not at all read away! That's what it's here for :)

Thanks hun :)

I nvr went out a lot to be fair but I liked to have the option lol well done for getting through your birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't come off plan but I'm going on holiday I June and know il b off plan for a month while I'm in America. Also have 3 nights over June when il b out at shows etc so could avoid drinking and stick to ss+ for food.

Cannot wait until I am bk from hol so I can get bk in the zone lol

Thanks for sharing and thanks for reading :)

M xx

Feeling so happy about the support I have from everyone about this journey from my friends and family and of course the invaluable support from you lot! I love that we can relate to each other and really understand the hardships of this plan even though they may seem silly to others!

To be honest I was worried about my friends changing because of the whole 'fattie friend' thing and that's how it is and people don't like change. The thin friends get the attention and the chubber waits about while they are chatted up.

It can break down friendships because its a big transition and hard for some people to get used to.

But my best friend sent me old pics so chuffed at how much I have changed. Then I took that opportunity to thank her for being supportive and how much I appreciate her and I thought I'd share her reply. ( we call each other Bert and Ernie lol to clear up confusing lol) I will also include the old pics!

It's funny how I honestly nvr thought I got that big. Amazes me how delusional we can be about how we look and be in denial!

Needed to post! Hubby and daughter munching a chippy lol I'm sat with my water!! :)

image-3630440107.jpg

image-3170380592.jpg

image-971829350.jpg

M xxx

Wow Hun, you're posting as much as me, can't keep up!

You were blonde! Didn't expect that! Isn't it great looking at old pics, they're an amazing boost!

Social event: low carb and fizzy water is the way forward, think Atkins again - maybe higher calories so less of a loss, but it will keep you in ketosis.

And don't wish your holiday away!!!! Yes, weight loss is important but so are these little breaks from reality, spend your time looking forward to it and think about the diet after, you know you'll be straight back on it so no biggie!

Wow Hun, you're posting as much as me, can't keep up!

You were blonde! Didn't expect that! Isn't it great looking at old pics, they're an amazing boost!

Social event: low carb and fizzy water is the way forward, think Atkins again - maybe higher calories so less of a loss, but it will keep you in ketosis.

And don't wish your holiday away!!!! Yes, weight loss is important but so are these little breaks from reality, spend your time looking forward to it and think about the diet after, you know you'll be straight back on it so no biggie!

Lool I have a lot of thoughts that I need to vent on here lol your rubbing off on me missy! Aha

Yea highlights just. Gonna get more before I go away! Maybe more golden than bright blonde!

Amazing boost and makes you realise how big you were!

Good plan for the night out! I think I will stick with that for every event bar one. But I may have carbs just not many and no alcohol either. That's very close to my hol too so hoping it won't make much diff.

I know I feel like I've been so excited up to now and I cnt stop thinking of the gain! Cnt see past it. I know il b ok when the time comes and when I get bk il b straight bk and il lose it plus more and focused until my 3 days in Birmingham in sept! Another focus will be good. Then after that I have a concert in Dublin in October then Christmas will be the last goal. If I don't make my final goal by Christmas it has to be for my bday in jan!

Seems like I have it all figured our but nothing ever goes to plan as you know!

Ahh your right! Life does happen and I WILL get straight Bk on it when I'm home x

Lool I have a lot of thoughts that I need to vent on here lol your rubbing off on me missy! Aha

Yea highlights just. Gonna get more before I go away! Maybe more golden than bright blonde!

Amazing boost and makes you realise how big you were!

Good plan for the night out! I think I will stick with that for every event bar one. But I may have carbs just not many and no alcohol either. That's very close to my hol too so hoping it won't make much diff.

I know I feel like I've been so excited up to now and I cnt stop thinking of the gain! Cnt see past it. I know il b ok when the time comes and when I get bk il b straight bk and il lose it plus more and focused until my 3 days in Birmingham in sept! Another focus will be good. Then after that I have a concert in Dublin in October then Christmas will be the last goal. If I don't make my final goal by Christmas it has to be for my bday in jan!

Seems like I have it all figured our but nothing ever goes to plan as you know!

Ahh your right! Life does happen and I WILL get straight Bk on it when I'm home x

Awesome, new body, new hair!!

Hmmm, I know what you mean about not going to plan, but at least it's mostly predictable, it's only at the end it becomes a bit unpredictable, isn't it great knowing you'll be there by the end of the year!? I think you're getting as obsessed as me! I'm actually scared I might not stop! Which is why I must become a CWPC that way I can obsess about other people's weight!

Make sure you set a restart date, I gave myself a couple if days after to recover from jet lag last time, I really recommend it just in case!

Awesome, new body, new hair!!

Hmmm, I know what you mean about not going to plan, but at least it's mostly predictable, it's only at the end it becomes a bit unpredictable, isn't it great knowing you'll be there by the end of the year!? I think you're getting as obsessed as me! I'm actually scared I might not stop! Which is why I must become a CWPC that way I can obsess about other people's weight!

Make sure you set a restart date, I gave myself a couple if days after to recover from jet lag last time, I really recommend it just in case!

I know lol may as well go for it lol

Yea pretty predictable I guess and I can hopefully look forward to a big loss the 1st week back or maybe wishful thinking aha!

Obsessing about other people is a better idea lol

I'm freaking out! Obsessed is exactly how id describe it and torturing myself lol

Yes! Back thurs am! And will start bk the Monday morning. I've it figured out right to a T lol

Xxx

Omg your pics you can see such a differnce- sorry for havina nose lol

3 months in America lucky duck.

That text from ur friend was lovely my friends are very supportive and if they werent then there not good friends are they.

So I have a bit of a dilemma this evening, im gettin surgery at the end of the month on my back fell at xmas after one to many drinks in high heels anyway i was speaking in the forum and people were saying you DEFO have to come off the CD before and after surgery i feel like crying because i cant go back and start it all again i dont want to come off it and its not in the time scale i had planned, basically i wanted my weight gone by Septmeber 6 stone off it have 2.5 gone so 4 left....

Dont no what to do.....

:(

Back