Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

hey guys omg..i feel like i have missed out so much.

Had a good weekend and now back on it hundred percent. Hope everyone had a good weekend also xx

Morning hun, fell asleep so early!! You'll definitely get there! I may even throw a slim party haha!! I can't believe that on my next weigh in I may be in the 15's... Now that to me is crazy!! Still amazes me how much I've stuck to it!! Weird when you think how daunting the first few days are!!

Have a good day chick xxx

That's so achievable lol I'm keeping everything crossed that you get into the 15's :) so exciting. Uve done so well sticking with the plan because it takes south determination and look how far you have come! :) xx

hey guys omg..i feel like i have missed out so much.

Had a good weekend and now back on it hundred percent. Hope everyone had a good weekend also xx

Lol time flies when ur having fun eh hen? Yes bk to 100% Just keep ur head in the right place and the rest will be easy :) you can do it!! Xxx

That's so achievable lol I'm keeping everything crossed that you get into the 15's :) so exciting. Uve done so well sticking with the plan because it takes south determination and look how far you have come! :) xx

Well I need just over a lb to be in the 15's and three to have lost three stone, lets hope! Also doing two zumbas this week so should help a little! Still in bed, finding it hard to get up today :( xx

Well I need just over a lb to be in the 15's and three to have lost three stone, lets hope! Also doing two zumbas this week so should help a little! Still in bed, finding it hard to get up today :( xx

Lol I can't sleep in at all this past while I dunno why! It's driving me crazy lol you will defo be in 15's hun I can feel it lol

Well a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and I am 16stone 12.4lbs I am over the moon!! Finally in the 16s so any losses from here until the 26th are just a bonus. Xxxx

Lol I can't sleep in at all this past while I dunno why! It's driving me crazy lol you will defo be in 15's hun I can feel it lol

Well a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and I am 16stone 12.4lbs I am over the moon!! Finally in the 16s so any losses from here until the 26th are just a bonus. Xxxx

OMG congrats hun that's brilliant :) so happy!!!! You'll be we'll in to the 16's before you go!! What a Monday morning you've had :D xxx

Hey Martha,

I hope you dont mind me intruding on your post! I have literally just joined Minimins, Im on the Cambridge diet, and just read that you lost 21lbs in 2 weeks! Thats amazing!
Ive just started Cambridge today (for the millionth time) and would love to see weight loss like yours in my first 2 weeks!

Do you think there was anything you did in particular to lose that much? Did you excercise at all or just stick to the plan?

Thanks for the update - I feel inspired! :)

S

Hey Martha,

I hope you dont mind me intruding on your post! I have literally just joined Minimins, Im on the Cambridge diet, and just read that you lost 21lbs in 2 weeks! Thats amazing!
Ive just started Cambridge today (for the millionth time) and would love to see weight loss like yours in my first 2 weeks!

Do you think there was anything you did in particular to lose that much? Did you excercise at all or just stick to the plan?

Thanks for the update - I feel inspired! :)

S

Hey

Thank you :) I didn't do anything but stuck to the plan and drank my water although I would say that the majority of that was water weight but on this plan anything is possible for sure!

Hope you have a great loss and wish you a lot of luck I'm your journey :)

M xxx

You should be :) it's great!! See all your resistance to temptation has paid in your favour :) xx

I know it seems that way eh? Gotta keep my focus again tho lol 9 day until food! Maybe even 11 I'm waiting to see if hubby will come off plan on the weds or the fri and il do what he does because I wouldn't eat in front of him when I know how much he struggles even though he doesn't do the same in return haha but I am stronger this time so maybe not so hard on me.

Xxx

I know it seems that way eh? Gotta keep my focus again tho lol 9 day until food! Maybe even 11 I'm waiting to see if hubby will come off plan on the weds or the fri and il do what he does because I wouldn't eat in front of him when I know how much he struggles even though he doesn't do the same in return haha but I am stronger this time so maybe not so hard on me.

Xxx

Haha I was gonna say nice of him to eat that pizza I front of you wasn't it last week haha!
How's he doing? Did he go completely off plan at the weekend? I've got every faith that you be focused.. Maybe seeing that this morning is what you needed to see you through :) xx

Haha I was gonna say nice of him to eat that pizza I front of you wasn't it last week haha!
How's he doing? Did he go completely off plan at the weekend? I've got every faith that you be focused.. Maybe seeing that this morning is what you needed to see you through :) xx

He put 10lb on from thurs to Sunday morning lol but he will drop that in 2 days! Hes already 5pb off this morning! He's lucky that way :( xx

Back