Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hi ladies! Are the bars nice, and do they fill u up as much? I haven't tried them yet as I'm not sure my mind over matter is ready yet ... At the mo a big flask of shake makes me think "oh look how much I get"... If that make sense?!

I'm obsessed with talking about good at the mo, and even worse at work the had on man v food and I was practically drooling!! - and yes my will cracked the weekend and I ate I roast dinner and pud :( think I need to start have long baths again to keep me away from the tv lol x

Lol I watch that too and all I do is talk about food!!!

I love the choc chewy bar it's my fave. Try a few a see how u get on xxx

I was beyond hungry this morning so instead of resorting to caving in a having something naughty or not allowed I tried to make one of those muffins I've read about? Where you create a thick paste of boiling water and your sachet and then microwave...

Was pretty sceptical about the whole thing but WOW it was so yummy, not going to have it all the time but I now know that if I feel like I need to have something there's alternatives xx

I didn't think they would even work lol

Yea ur right not to do it too often as it kills all the nutrients apparently but it's defo a better decision than something naughty :)

I made some purchases in boots lol I need to be locked in the house haha

Thanks Hun! I like the idea of the bars as I think having something to chew on will make me feel better!

Wow what is this!! That sounds amazing! May have to google this lol!

So did you see your CDC today? X

Yea I seen her but I told her I didn't want to get weighed looool so I didn't and she just done my nails and my eyebrow and lash tint haha then told me all the places to eat it Vegas when I visit haha she even wrote me a list lmao xxx

Hands and toes :)

image-317504037.jpg

image-2120295733.jpg

Not worth the money stace and its a 2 hour bus journey could b much worse. I don't mind the bus lol it's only £8 each too and Emily's free so it's all good :) xx

I hate the bus! LoL

well hopefully Emily will sleep on the flight for you ha ha

Back