Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

So when I had my tooth out before America my dentist was off because her daughter was sick

So at my check up today I obviously asked how her daughter was and I was so sad to hear her tell me she had passed away a few weeks ago. She was only 4 and has been ill from birth. Not sure what with.

Really puts things in perspective. I'm moaning about the scales not moving or not being allowed food when really I should be thankful that I have a beautiful healthy daughter and supportive family that keeps me going through everything

Xx

Just checking in :)

100% very hungry day

No change in the scales again and still craving bad stuff

Hoping when I'm 2 weeks in il feel normal again

1 week down 5 to go until my girls break!

Hope u all had a lovely day

Xxxx

Good morning ladies :) hope you are all well xx

Don't give up Martha xx

Good morning ladies :) hope you are all well xx

Don't give up Martha xx

Hey :)

Not giving up dont worry :)

Still feeling so hungry and I feel like I ought to be over it by now. Very frustrating lol

I will have another 100% day of course because failure is not an option lol

How's everyone else?

Xxx

Oh Martha, I know all about that hunger!! I'm nibbling ham cheese and chicken like nobody's business!!! Maybe it's something in the air over here ;-) going to have chicken and asparagus for tea in half an hour and have my last product as dessert. I'm at my ovulating part of my cycle and its nearly worse than TOTM for me sometimes :'( xxx

Oh Martha, I know all about that hunger!! I'm nibbling ham cheese and chicken like nobody's business!!! Maybe it's something in the air over here ;-) going to have chicken and asparagus for tea in half an hour and have my last product as dessert. I'm at my ovulating part of my cycle and its nearly worse than TOTM for me sometimes :'( xxx

Oh I know what you mean about the ovulation!! It's the worst. The hunger is the worst but its prob not hunger it's just to taste something lol chicken and asparagus sounds yum!! Hope you enjoy it :)

Xxx

Great stuff. It's always a bit easier when ur busier. No time for over thinking.

Here's to another successful day

Something that made me happy this morning. Tshirts I bought in America were a little tight on me while I was there. Put one on today and its loose! Even though I clearly haven't dropped all that much weight, it's definitely showing in my clothes :)

I'm happy! Weigh in tomorrow and while I know it won't be much I have to be happy with whatever the outcome because I know I've been 100%

Have a good day ladies xx

Woo hoo! That's what I like to hear! And I love ur attitude :) Soon we will be saying the end is nigh :)

Back