Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Been a good enough day

Had chicken and salad leaves for tea instead of my 4th product

Weigh in tmz and not hoping for great things because of totm but will update you all regardless :)

Hope you all had a good day :)

Xxx

Ah swaps - I had a 4th product instead I a meal today lol

Hoping you get a nice surprise maybe at weigh in!

X

Well I hope so my darling but I really don't think it will be much more than 3lb tops

I know that's good but when you have a lot of holiday weight to say adios to then I'd like about 5 or 6 lol

I will be happy either way because I know I've stuck to plan and there's absolutely nothing more I can do than that eh?

Did you get anything nice when you went grocery shopping?

Xxx

This one is for you lot :) love you guys a lot!!

image-424508509.jpg

Xxx

Well I hope so my darling but I really don't think it will be much more than 3lb tops

I know that's good but when you have a lot of holiday weight to say adios to then I'd like about 5 or 6 lol

I will be happy either way because I know I've stuck to plan and there's absolutely nothing more I can do than that eh?

Did you get anything nice when you went grocery shopping?

Xxx

Aw well lets see eh! Like you say, you've archived that, so you will be rewarded in due course!

Went clothes shopping - had to return a shirt I picked up in the wrong size the other day but ended up swapping that but also getting the same one in a different colour and another different one! Black with cream hearts and cream with black hearts - they're a bit 90s lol.

Got a new suitcase in primark, half the size of my current one!!! Can only carry 15kg on the internal flights so trying to pack light! Then a couple more tops for work in there and a plain black skirt - basically a tube of stretchy fabric - COMFORT!!! love the suitcase though, the design is quite cath kidtson-esque!

Aw well lets see eh! Like you say, you've archived that, so you will be rewarded in due course!

Went clothes shopping - had to return a shirt I picked up in the wrong size the other day but ended up swapping that but also getting the same one in a different colour and another different one! Black with cream hearts and cream with black hearts - they're a bit 90s lol.

Got a new suitcase in primark, half the size of my current one!!! Can only carry 15kg on the internal flights so trying to pack light! Then a couple more tops for work in there and a plain black skirt - basically a tube of stretchy fabric - COMFORT!!! love the suitcase though, the design is quite cath kidtson-esque!

Oh lovely I love the shirts with hearts on!

All sounds good!!

Case sounds good! Lol packing light lol does that ever happen really? lol

Xx

Hey I'm new to this. I'm on day 3 of Cambridge diet.. Iv already had a sneaky peak on the scales and its saying iv lost 7pound (half a stone) I'm so pleased! Although i do feel all dizzy and lightheaded and weak does anyone no when il feel better? I was 15stone Monday and I'm now 14.7pound my weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping iv lost at least a stone. Fingers crosses

Hey I'm new to this. I'm on day 3 of Cambridge diet.. Iv already had a sneaky peak on the scales and its saying iv lost 7pound (half a stone) I'm so pleased! Although i do feel all dizzy and lightheaded and weak does anyone no when il feel better? I was 15stone Monday and I'm now 14.7pound my weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping iv lost at least a stone. Fingers crosses

Hey Danielle

Well done on your loss so far! Any loss is a good loss remember doesn't matter how big or small it is :)

You should start to feel better in the next few days just make sure you are drinking plenty of water and that should help

Xxxx

Did my measurements yesterday with my friend as I want her to keep a record of her inch loss too as we all know the scales aren't always our friend. Also promised her I wouldn't look at the scales all week until weigh in so that its a surprise. You all know the scales thing is abit of an addiction for me lol but I'm really gonna try! May just get Marty to hide them haha

But here's my comparison on inches it's almost exactly a year since the 1st ones. I dunno if its good inch loss for a year but I'm pretty pleased with that. Only 12lb to get off before I'm at pre holiday weight and then I can just get moving again! Roll on the size 16s and hitting the 15 stones I'm excited and determined to get this weight shifted ASAP!!

Please excuse the messy handwriting lol

(Lw and rw are my wrists looool I did loose 1/2 and inch to be fair but nothing more since)

image-78414730.jpg

Oh god have come to the caravan for the night with my sis and nephew and my daughter and there's chicken and chips all round!

I am starving! Times like this suck!!

Hey hun, nail polish looks awesome!

Hope it went ok at the caravan!

Are you there tonight too?

X
Thanks! I love it :)

It went ok the mousse turned out more stiff and jelly like and mint choc was awful! Not in the least moussey!!

Gonna try forest fruits soon see if that's any better.

Gonna stay down here with Emily until Monday I think because Marty has gone to Dublin with his dad to watch a Liverpool match so not much point going home. My sister and nephew are going bk home later so il get picked up on Monday morning. I would have probably stayed longer but Emily has a speech and language app on Tuesday morning that we will have to get to.

The Internet signal is terrible tho so I can hardly get reception to reply or post on here. Atleast the scales are away and I'm not weighing myself all weekend!

Hope ur well huni

Will try to reply in your diary if I get enough Internet!

Xxxx

Hi hope you all don't mind me posting on here. I've started cambridge diet today again today, I done it a few years back and lost 5 stone then hit self destruct button and put all the weight back on. I am so determined to loose all my weight and keep it off this time and reading all of your stories has really motivated me. Your all doing so great.

Back