Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hi hope you all don't mind me posting on here. I've started cambridge diet today again today, I done it a few years back and lost 5 stone then hit self destruct button and put all the weight back on. I am so determined to loose all my weight and keep it off this time and reading all of your stories has really motivated me. Your all doing so great.

Hey gem

We are all in the same boat. I wish you all the best in your journey. I'm sure you can do it and feel amazing again

Xxx

I've got about 6 stone to loose and I've got all my clothes in all different sizes but this time I will be taking the bigger clothes to a charity shop as I slim out of them, I can't wait to get back into my smaller clothes.

I've got about 6 stone to loose and I've got all my clothes in all different sizes but this time I will be taking the bigger clothes to a charity shop as I slim out of them, I can't wait to get back into my smaller clothes.

I've lost 6 and roughly another 6 to go so we are in it together :)

You can do it! Get rid for good. I'm ebaying mine that are still wearable it's a good way to save for new stuff :)

Keep me updated on ur progress xxxx

The smell of food is driving me crazy today!!

2 weeks bk on track tomorrow, it should all be easier from now on.

Then 4 weeks until my girly break! I cannot wait to go out and feel good in my own skin. Then bk on track until Christmas!!

Excited to compare pics from this Christmas against last year. Will feel good to not have to hide from the camera and make some memories with my family :)

Xxx

I'm sorry but whoever said the tetras frozen are like ice cream are in denial! Biggest disappointment of my life lol I am gutted and its taking forever to melt!

What I wouldn't do for a McDonald's lool

Sorry but it's true!!

Xxx

I'm sorry but whoever said the tetras frozen are like ice cream are in denial! Biggest disappointment of my life lol I am gutted and its taking forever to melt!

What I wouldn't do for a McDonald's lool

Sorry but it's true!!

Xxx

Oh nooooooooo ive orderd shed loads based on them being like ice cream!!!!! X

Duno how many of you use insta gram

I search the # for Cambridgeweightplan and I seen a girl from Copenhagen post a ready made raspberry and pomegranate yoghurt drink

Wonder y we don't get that kinda stuff!

Xx

Pretty good day today

Went to see see my friend she is visiting from Liverpool

Was great to see her and brought down buns for her and her mum and she took a bloody pic of one in front of my face and posted it on FB I could have killed her so now everyone thinks I was munching eclairs all afternoon haha

I'm glad to say I stayed strong and drank water and coffee all afternoon

How is everyone doing?

Xxx

Well done hun, you're doing very well to resist!

X

Lol Did u see it??

i did good I wasn't fussed about the buns I jus wanted to talk to her lol cuz I haven't seen her since may!

Il see her again when I'm in bham il travel up to stay with her before I go home then il see her in November at some point it's good being on this plan because she notices the weight off me each time she sees me so its a good motivation :)

Can't wait for the months ahead!

Xxxx

Lol Did u see it??

i did good I wasn't fussed about the buns I jus wanted to talk to her lol cuz I haven't seen her since may!

Il see her again when I'm in bham il travel up to stay with her before I go home then il see her in November at some point it's good being on this plan because she notices the weight off me each time she sees me so its a good motivation :)

Can't wait for the months ahead!

Xxxx

I didn't, but of course had to have a look... Suspicious looking but I trust it was a set up lol

Great to have stuff to look forward to, it certainly helps keep focus!

Xx

I didn't, but of course had to have a look... Suspicious looking but I trust it was a set up lol

Great to have stuff to look forward to, it certainly helps keep focus!

Xx

Defo keeps the focus :)

I know it looks incriminating but I know the truth!! Lol it's my friends hands lol granted my open gob didn't help haha

I did tell her I hated her and that was that lol

Friends eh?

Xxx

Hey everyone :) just checking in.

Average kinda day, didn't do much really

Stuck to the plan. Drank 3 litres.

Weigh in tmz not expecting anything amazing. Hoping for 3lb but who knows eh?

The scales are unpredictable things

Will update after weigh in :)

Night everybody

Xxxx

Lets just see what the scales are gonna deal u today. I'm hopeful xx

Oh dear! I hate Fridays!

It used to be the day that Marty is at work all night and Emily and I had a duvet picnic lol and watched Disney movies

I'm so hungry today :( and really it's just because I'm lonely lol

Dear god! Why can't I just forget food exists lol

Xx

A day at Dublin zoo today was hell

Yummy food everywhere and yappy children

Didn't get anywhere near my water allowance! 1.5 litres roughly. Gonna fill my bottle up again and make a huge mug of coffee and hope that helps make up!

Still have 1 product left and il be having an early night so so tired

Sorry for the moan. Feel like I'm struggling so much more than ever these days

3 weeks 4 days until my planned break!! Can't come quick enough!

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Xxx

Back