Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

So... How's things? X

Things are okay my love

Craving everything under the sun

Totm will be here in the next few days :(

Not getting weighed until the 10th but keeping an eye on my own scales of course

Do you see ur cd tmz? Bet he will be rather chuffed to see ur loss :)

I'm on the hunt for black skinny jeans that hug my ankles and don't gather round the knee and I am having zero luck any ideas? This losing weight and having too much choice does not amuse me lol I guess I should be grateful

Other than that I am plodding on and happy enough doing so I guess lol

U ok?

Xxxx

Things are okay my love

Craving everything under the sun

Totm will be here in the next few days :(

Not getting weighed until the 10th but keeping an eye on my own scales of course

Do you see ur cd tmz? Bet he will be rather chuffed to see ur loss :)

I'm on the hunt for black skinny jeans that hug my ankles and don't gather round the knee and I am having zero luck any ideas? This losing weight and having too much choice does not amuse me lol I guess I should be grateful

Other than that I am plodding on and happy enough doing so I guess lol

U ok?

Xxxx

Was supposed to be, but he cancelled me, he said he had to be with another client.... It very random and I don't quite understand what makes another client more important than another? He can't have double booked as we always do the same time same day every week. I mean, way to pop my balloon right, he prob has no idea of my achievement this week!

Luckily for him, it was convenient for me since I am working from home meaning its out of my way anyway, so have rearranged for Thursday.

Have you tried my trusty new look super soft? Failing that I saw some black jeggings in Asda yesterday that look near enough like jeans which are mega stretchy, randomly sized as s/m/l/xl since they don't need to do all sizes because They are so stretchy flexy! Mum bought some and jeans are usually baggy on the bum for her and they were fine! - might be an option!

X

So after a lot of thinking I've decided to raise my goal to 12 stone.... Because too many people are telling me not to go down to 11st

I know that it's not about obeying people and I'm not but I have been thinking about my goal for a long time and I know il be happy if I'm a size 12 which is not really putting a weight on it but I'm going into a size 16 jeans not tried them on but an 18 is getting big and when I weighed this morning at 16.13 Which means I've got 69 pound to lose until my potential goal. Which means if I lose 4lb a week ( I won't I nvr do lol) il b at goal for Christmas :/ or not far off atleast eeeek !!!

id like to move to step 2 around 13 stone and see how i get on from there. I know I will exercise a lot more when maintaining so I will most likely go below 12 stone but more in a Cambridge way that would be my goal

I would really like your opinions on this decision or any thoughts you guys might have x

Last edited:
Update pic from me starting at 23.1 to today going to an interview at 16.12 it's amazing how much losing weight makes you feel worthy of the job ur being interviewed for. I am so excited for the coming months and how my body will change more and more.

image-921199141.jpg

M xx

I'm in that position now, Martha - getting ready to shift the holiday excess!

You're looking fabulous though and getting close to a size 16 must be an amazing, out-of-this-world experience! Well done!!

So it begins!!

I am going away on weds morning for 5 days with my friend and I will obviously be eating. I think my brain has some kind of break down in willpower as it nears to me going away. The same thing happened 9 days before I went to California.

Feeling so hungry this past few days I've been having an egg or a tin of tuna instead of my 4th shake and last night I ate 1 malteaser and a handful of pecans. I know it could be much worse but I still annoy myself.

Trying so hard to just make it to Tuesday before i eat anything so I can get weighed! To be honest I know I can do it but I'm baking on Monday as I promised my daughter and various family members as I'd b coming off plan il bake them some goodies.

Just hoping I jump back on the wagon when I'm bk without too much damage to fix so that I can just move on and get down to the nxt stone bracket :)

Needed that vent lol

Hope your all doing well

M xxx

Oh my goodness that has come around quick!!! I know u are gonna have a fab time :)

Back