Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I'm a travel agent, work from home answering calls and booking holidays :)

I am restarting Cwp I did well last year dropped to 13.13 but stupidly gained over Xmas so back on it! Got about 6 stone to lose :(

Today was hard but got through it :)
Hope your ok xx

I'm a travel agent, work from home answering calls and booking holidays :) I am restarting Cwp I did well last year dropped to 13.13 but stupidly gained over Xmas so back on it! Got about 6 stone to lose :( Today was hard but got through it :) Hope your ok xx

Sounds cool :)

I've about 7 left to lose so we are in it for the long haul.

Today was tough for me too! Was so close to going to cinema and have lots of munchies lol but I didn't which is the main thing lol

Where u from hun? Do u have a diary? Xx

Hey hey long time no see im back up to 14.8 so slimfast here I come. Great to see you about xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im still on the waiting list would you believe !!! Hence why slim fast and not the cambridge diet. Same but different should be ok . Decided I needed to carry on cant keep puting it on hold in the hope my op is around the corner. Its been an absolute joke in hopital cant tell you how many times forever getting infections almost got the sack for my sickness and still no op!!
Anyways rant over lol somethings never change. Hows you and yours hunny all good I hope? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im still on the waiting list would you believe !!! Hence why slim fast and not the cambridge diet. Same but different should be ok . Decided I needed to carry on cant keep puting it on hold in the hope my op is around the corner. Its been an absolute joke in hopital cant tell you how many times forever getting infections almost got the sack for my sickness and still no op!! Anyways rant over lol somethings never change. Hows you and yours hunny all good I hope? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea all good here hun thank you :)

Cnt believe ur still waiting and having been treated do bad! Ur brave for getting bk on her wagon in sure ul reach ur goal and I hope the op is not too far away hun x

So today went well

According to my scales I'm 9lb down since being 100% since Thursday

Glad it's moving now but still 31lb to get me bk where I was. But a wise person told me to look forward and not focus on where I was because I'm still achieving! (Thanks Ria lol)

I'm doing a mix of s&s and Cambridge simply because I like the fact s&s have nicer bars and actual meal packs when I'm having a particularly tough day

I've worked out that I've got 6 weeks worth of products so there really is no excuses to get what I've gained off and lose more

Hoping to reach my goal by my graduation in July and I think it's achievable.

I've made a promise to myself that I will have no take away food at all until I'm at goal because it is takeaways that tempt me when I'm on plan and have always been a weakness my whole life not unusual for me to have one every night of the week.

I have 4/5 days off planned between now and my goal. A wedding on 1st feb, a charity ball 22nd feb, an 2 day over night stay and concert 18th march and a university ball on the 11th April

I'm hoping to stick to that but if I slip for whatever reason I will still be sticking to the no takeaway rule.

I really wana do this for the last time this year so I hope I can achieve that

Xxxx

So today went well According to my scales I'm 9lb down since being 100% since Thursday Glad it's moving now but still 31lb to get me bk where I was. But a wise person told me to look forward and not focus on where I was because I'm still achieving! (Thanks Ria lol) I'm doing a mix of s&s and Cambridge simply because I like the fact s&s have nicer bars and actual meal packs when I'm having a particularly tough day I've worked out that I've got 6 weeks worth of products so there really is no excuses to get what I've gained off and lose more Hoping to reach my goal by my graduation in July and I think it's achievable. I've made a promise to myself that I will have no take away food at all until I'm at goal because it is takeaways that tempt me when I'm on plan and have always been a weakness my whole life not unusual for me to have one every night of the week. I have 4/5 days off planned between now and my goal. A wedding on 1st feb, a charity ball 22nd feb, an 2 day over night stay and concert 18th march and a university ball on the 11th April I'm hoping to stick to that but if I slip for whatever reason I will still be sticking to the no takeaway rule. I really wana do this for the last time this year so I hope I can achieve that Xxxx

Well done-that's almost a third of that weight off again, never to return ;-) x

Seem to have got myself into an awful sleeping pattern!

Fell asleep this evening at 9.30 (way too early for me anyway)

Woke at 1am and now here I am, it's almost 3am and god knows when I will get some sleep

Have an assessment for my counselling class tonight so will need to be up early looking over little things. That's not worrying me so not my reason for being awake lol incase ur wondering!

I've nvr really been able to sleep normally lol it frustrates me!

But hey just having a little rant :) don't mind me

M xxx

Hey guys

Hope everyone is doing well today

Day 6 and all is well although the scales seem to have stalled and not wanting to budge at all

Trying not to focus on that so much tho as I know I'm doing everything I should be doing so can't really expect much more from myself

Didn't sleep at all last night which doesn't help
And seem to have done kind of cold. Feeling achy and can't stop sneezing eugh!!

Apart from that I'm getting on with it and hoping the scales start doing their thing again soon

M xx

Day 7 going good :)

Made curry for my hubby last night and today the whole kitchen just smells of it lol quite nice even if I do say so myself

I'm 2 litres down and 1 product down may have a bar soon!

I'm loaded with the cold, heavy eyes, sneezing, runny nose! All that good stuff :) just trying to keep the water going and hope this passes in a few days

Seriously procrastinating with Uni work right now! Just don't seem to have any motivation lol

Hope everyone is doing good :)

Xxx

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

11lb off this week (1st week bk since end of sept)

Slowly getting the weight I gained off again 29lb to go lol just gotta keep going :)

Today went well was busy so didn't have much time to think about food. Had a good catch up with my Cambridge counsellor, always good to see her :)

Il check in again in a few days

Xxx

Hey again Martha
how have you been doing over the last day?
Just back in and on day 1 myself. New year new me hehe

i just wanted to say that you've lost so much weight already it's amazing what you've done so far. The 29lb will slip off quickly when u stick to it a hundred percent! And we all know ur really good at being true to the plan when u put ur mind to it! Xx

Hey again Martha how have you been doing over the last day? Just back in and on day 1 myself. New year new me hehe i just wanted to say that you've lost so much weight already it's amazing what you've done so far. The 29lb will slip off quickly when u stick to it a hundred percent! And we all know ur really good at being true to the plan when u put ur mind to it! Xx

Hey hun how are you?

Good to see you back :)

I'm good still in the zone lol hoping to get rid of the rest of the weight so that can feel like I'm achieving again!

S&s is slim and save. They have great products which are good to give some variety to Cambridge. I live on the choc tetras and sometimes I just want something different but still feel like I'm on plan you know?

Slim and save do meal packs so for eg cottage pie, chilli con carne, spicy spaghetti, cheesy pasta, mushroom pasta etc they come in a kind of powder form in sachets u add water and you microwave them. Can make u feel u are having a meal when really ur sticking to plan.... Well a mix of two plans lol. I'm still losing while taking the s&s packs so il be keeping some at hand just for times I really need something. They have bars too which I like better than Cambridge but some, they are smaller so it's just one of those things. I know they do a starter pack for £27 for 1st time buyers if ur interested u should try and they give a good selection. For January they are giving away 5 free bars per 1 week supply which also helps. It was actually Ria that introduced me to s&s.

Do keep us updated on how ur doing!! How much more do u want to lose?

M xx

Just had a look at their website. I think I might get the starter to pack to see how I like their products and do a combination. I have loads to lose. .. I'm quite short so to be a healthy BMI I have to lose about 6stone. But it can be done... So many ppl do it.. So can we! im im off to have my first pack of the day. Feeling peckish... !

Yea let me know how u get on with the packs from s&s Defo :)

I'm the same I still have about 7 stone left to go and would love to be at goal by my graduation on September so il keep going and hope for the best!!

Ur right hun we can do it and we will!

Enjoy :) lol as much as u can anyway haha

Xxx

Back