Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I will thanks xx how has ur day been? My day 1 is nearly over thank god.

The day has been good. Was extra hungry earlier so had some chicken and mushroom aswell as 4 pks so abit too much but the best of a bad situation eh?

Nearly 4 litres of water today which is the most ivd had since being bk on plan!

Bet ur glad the day is almost over! U should be proud xx

Good morning! Im amazed that u can drink 4 litres of water! Including my coffee or coke, i barely manage 2! Good job!

The water flavourings really help me to be honest. I always have a splash of milk in my coffee too which nvr effects me so I just continue that.

How u doing today? Xx

I'm ok. Trying to do some studying for a couple of exams in March. Really hard to focus with nothing to nibble on. So much so I've not done any work at all. In the good old days I'd have crisps and chocolate to keep me occupied. But nothing now. How do u find uni work plus Cambridge ?

ive been monitoring my water. So far around 1.2 litres. So not too bad for me.

cant wait until next weekend until I weigh myself.

I'm ok. Trying to do some studying for a couple of exams in March. Really hard to focus with nothing to nibble on. So much so I've not done any work at all. In the good old days I'd have crisps and chocolate to keep me occupied. But nothing now. How do u find uni work plus Cambridge ? ive been monitoring my water. So far around 1.2 litres. So not too bad for me. cant wait until next weekend until I weigh myself.

Hey hun

How did u do today? So sorry I took so long to reply. Literally just finished a report I have due today eek!! Have and exam on Friday and next Thursday. Haven't felt hungry really today and drank a ton of water whilst writing.

I find Uni and Cambridge an ok mix and believe me during study time there's nothing I'd love more than to eat pizza and crisps and chocolate and everything basically lol but when it comes down to it then it's ok and not only do I feel an achievement of sticking to plan but getting my work done whilst on plan is a huge deal for me the ex muncher lol

U were doing good on the water! How did u day end up?

Weigh in will be good :)

How are you feeling today? Xxx

Hey ive been doing ok so far.... Not as hungry as i would have thought on day 3 . trying hars with water. A bit of a headache but gonna take some paracetamol.

I'm gonna take what you do with the plan and studying as a model that i need to aim for! Thanks! I think things will get better once im well into ketosis.

P. S. In case u didn't know ive been updating my diary if u want something to read lol xxx

Hey ive been doing ok so far.... Not as hungry as i would have thought on day 3 . trying hars with water. A bit of a headache but gonna take some paracetamol. I'm gonna take what you do with the plan and studying as a model that i need to aim for! Thanks! I think things will get better once im well into ketosis. P. S. In case u didn't know ive been updating my diary if u want something to read lol xxx

Good to hear keep the water goin :)

Hope ur head is feeling better

Yea when ur in the swing of things with Ketosis ul be grand

I never followed ur diary before so I shall take myself off and read from the beginning :) thanks I love having a read of people's diaries

Xxxxx

i got all of those to try actually.. so looking forward to it. i dont see why cambridge don't get on that bandwagon. even psychologically siting down to spag bol vs a shake is sooo much better. how have you been today hun? what have u eaten so far? xx

That's y I like it mostly I'm happy with chocolate tetras but the odd time I like a 'meal' lol

Been good today hun I've had a milk choc truffa bar and a choc tetra. Will have chilli for tea I think and prob a s&s shake later

How is the water going?

Xxx

a bit slower than yesterday but still managing close to 2 litres so will prob be ok by the time i go to bed tonight. only problem is i'm now waking up in the middle of the night to pee :(

Do u not use the water flavourings? I swear they are my saviours. I also drink a lot of coffee in huge cups lol xx

i should use them more... i find that they clump a lot tho it's very frustrating.

Really?! I buy 1 litre bottles out of Asda they are £1 and they are blue In the home section! I've about 6 at home lol I bring 3 up to my room when I'm studying so I don't run out lol

I don't use the recommended 1tsp a day rubbish I use 1 in every litre it nvr effects my losses

Xxxxx

Back