Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Yeah I don't kno why I keep ending up with clumps of the powder at the bottom of my water bottle and then they just float around. Really annoying. I'll persist tho! how was ur day in general? What have u been up to?
My day in general was a bit crap lol but not for public posting! Marriage issues lol If u don't laugh ul cry and I've already done plenty of that today. Should have started revision today but didn't happen so will start fresh tomorrow. Two days lol revision but it's all I usually revise for so should be ok What about you? Xxxx

The usual I guess, work then studying a bit. Caught up on some tv. To be honest the highlight of my day was getting the slim and save delivery. really sorry to hear about ur crap day. Pm me if u want to chat. My marriage hasn't exactly been easy sailing either so I could help or just listen if you wanna talk. Xxx

lol I completely understand the delivery being a highlight I was like that too haha

Thanks hun I really appreciate the offer! feeling better today tho thankfully. It's no easy ride that is for sure. When are ur exams?

What's ur plans for today?

Xxxx

Hey guys

No real change with me over the last few days. Steering clear of the scales as totm is due and I cnt cope with disappointment lol

Been revising for my exam tomorrow morning, not looking forward to it but the sooner it's over the better haha

Will be hubby's bday on Saturday so making him a nice dinner and homemade choc brownies, gives me a good excuse to cook and bake. I do love it but resisting will be the big problem lol

I think il get through it tho just focusing on getting this excess weight off and it's 2 weeks on Saturday until my friends wedding so will be staying on plan until the dinner and having the evening off, without alcohol of course.

My birthday is on the 26th and I've no plans to come off plan that day so I guess the wedding meal will make up for that

How is everyone else doing?

M xxxx

Hi martha need some tried and tested moral support and butt kicking!
Cant seem to get my head in the game messing around combining random diets and putting weight on. Right my problem is Cambridge works but my OH holds it responcible for me being ill.i need to get back on it before this becomes unfixable however im being a wuss about how to tell him withought getting the ulster fury any pearls of wisdom greatly received as im working myself into an anxiety related hiss fit of epic proportions! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi martha need some tried and tested moral support and butt kicking! Cant seem to get my head in the game messing around combining random diets and putting weight on. Right my problem is Cambridge works but my OH holds it responcible for me being ill.i need to get back on it before this becomes unfixable however im being a wuss about how to tell him withought getting the ulster fury any pearls of wisdom greatly received as im working myself into an anxiety related hiss fit of epic proportions! ! Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Lucy

So sorry to hear ur having a hard time

So ok let's look at it, hubby thinks it caused ur illness when in reality whatever way u were going to lose weight it has a risk of gallstones and obviously I can understand he doesn't want to see u in pain Etc but!! He is not you and he is not living in ur body gaining weight and I can't imagine you are feeling happy in urself about that anyway. I think if u explain to him that ur going bk on cwp and if u start to feel worse u will move up the steps etc but he has to understand how unhappy it is making you and that u want to be ill no more than he wants to see you ill!!

Ur waiting to have the op so not a lot more can be done on that front because uve already got the stones then the diet isn't gonna give u anything new that you don't know about? Does that make sense?

Just do it for you and if he is supportive it will make ur journey so much easier.

Let me know how the chat goes. If all else fails tell him to shut his bake cuz ur doing what u like :p haha

So get on it lady and get to goal just like YOU want to do!! Hope I have been of some kind of help lol

Xxxx

Hi martha need some tried and tested moral support and butt kicking!
Cant seem to get my head in the game messing around combining random diets and putting weight on. Right my problem is Cambridge works but my OH holds it responcible for me being ill.i need to get back on it before this becomes unfixable however im being a wuss about how to tell him withought getting the ulster fury any pearls of wisdom greatly received as im working myself into an anxiety related hiss fit of epic proportions! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lucy
i wouldn't be too worried about the gallstones. A good portion of the population in the western world has them, esp ppl that are overweight. Most likely you had them before the plan and u didn't even know about them. I know I have them and actually, because I'm not eating fat on the plan, the pain from them has prob gone almost completely.
and Martha made a good and very valid point... You're going in for the op anyway so you have absolutely nothing to lose from being on the plan. In fact the more weight u lose before the surgery the better. Stay strong x

Hey Martha. Good luck for ur exam tomorrow! You'll smash it! Xxx got ur pm and will reply properly once I've had a chance to breathe! So busy and tired. Also on call tomorrow so I'll prob reply if I have a quiet moment. gonna update my diary quickly then head to bed. Gn xxxx and GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you hun

Exam wasn't too bad I think I done enough but there's always room for improvement eh? Lol trying not to think about it.

Il pop over to ur diary now xx

I'm glad to hear your exam was ok. How has your day been? When is your next weigh in? What products have you had? Lol so many questions. I like hearing about your day.. even the small details :)

Well!

The day has been good I got up had a choc tetra
Did my exam, went to tesco for the stuff to make hubby's dinner tomorrow... Steak, garlic potatoes, tabacco onions and pepper sauce and chocolate brownies!! All homemade :I I will be dying cooking it haha! But I will be having a steak with the fat removed and some broccoli just as a treat but still staying in ketosis.

Then I got some mackerel because I'm greedy and just wanted it and regretted it cuz it was fatty and made me feel ill but atleast it wasn't carbs eh? Lol

Then I came home and hubby went to his physio appointment and came up to bed for a nap around 3.30 lol didn't sleep much last night.

Woke around 6.30 then had coffee and water and another tetra at 9ish and now I'm in bed about to watch a movie with another tetra and water beside me lol

How about that for detail! Haha I sometimes think I tell people too many details that are not even relevant to the point I'm trying to make.

The story about the tetras I live on them but because I really wasn't on plan from sept-jan I have loooooads of them lol 3 trays to be exact and I'm trying to be strict with myself to get rid of the ones that are best before in February atleast, I know they will be used up cuz I've enough products to do me until mid feb roughly.

Weigh in is postponed until Tuesday because I'm due on and don't wana be annoyed although last time I checked I had 4lb off so that would make 15lb in 2 weeks so I'm happy with that. I kinda just weigh myself until my products run out and then go to see my consultant. I'm a bit of a serial weigher lol but it's motivating me to get bk where I was and I think once I'm bk at 16.7 il be able to let the obsession go and just weigh weekly on my own and fortnightly on my consultants scales

How about that for an essay! Didn't even know I had that amount of info in me! Just shows what u bring out of me Candice lol

Xxxx

LOL u make me laugh. I quite enjoyed that haha. I think the steak and broccoli sounds great. Have fun eating it :)
It sounds like the choc tetras are ur go to drink then. I think theyre very handy. And i prefer choc over anything else.

I know what u mean about getting to a certain weight. In my mind, once i get to 13st (wedding weight from 2012) ill be laughing. It will be like breaking a mental barrier. This time last year i weighed about a stone more than what i weighed when i started this time.. So im already a stone closer to that mental barrier weight. Omg so much of this is psychological i swear. It's like an addiction that we need to get over... I swear it's just as bad as being addicted to drugs.

LOL u make me laugh. I quite enjoyed that haha. I think the steak and broccoli sounds great. Have fun eating it :) It sounds like the choc tetras are ur go to drink then. I think theyre very handy. And i prefer choc over anything else. I know what u mean about getting to a certain weight. In my mind, once i get to 13st (wedding weight from 2012) ill be laughing. It will be like breaking a mental barrier. This time last year i weighed about a stone more than what i weighed when i started this time.. So im already a stone closer to that mental barrier weight. Omg so much of this is psychological i swear. It's like an addiction that we need to get over... I swear it's just as bad as being addicted to drugs.

Totally agree! Our minds just seem to control so much of our lives and being strong is not down to feeling hungry it's our minds keeping us focused!

Sometimes I'm like f**k it I just wanna eat and that's it and about 20 mins later I'm fine lol

Ur doing so well and I'm sure u will reach ur goal this time we are all here to support you

Yes! Chocolate is the way forward haha :)

Xxxx

I swear it's just as bad as being addicted to drugs.

Actually it's worse, a book I'm reading put it in a very good way... If you were a heroin addict, and when you go to your kitchen and upon the cupboards, the fridge, and there's heroin, you walk down the street and there's a group of people walking along, chatting, injecting, and then there's a lovely shop with a beautiful window display of syringes.... Would it be easy for them to kick their addiction? No, food addiction is most certainly worse, one can live without heroin, food on the other hand is required to maintain life, and temptation is everywhere.

Makes ya think....

Actually it's worse, a book I'm reading put it in a very good way... If you were a heroin addict, and when you go to your kitchen and upon the cupboards, the fridge, and there's heroin, you walk down the street and there's a group of people walking along, chatting, injecting, and then there's a lovely shop with a beautiful window display of syringes.... Would it be easy for them to kick their addiction? No, food addiction is most certainly worse, one can live without heroin, food on the other hand is required to maintain life, and temptation is everywhere. Makes ya think....

Makes ya think the world is evil and everyone is out to get us haha xx

Actually it's worse, a book I'm reading put it in a very good way... If you were a heroin addict, and when you go to your kitchen and upon the cupboards, the fridge, and there's heroin, you walk down the street and there's a group of people walking along, chatting, injecting, and then there's a lovely shop with a beautiful window display of syringes.... Would it be easy for them to kick their addiction? No, food addiction is most certainly worse, one can live without heroin, food on the other hand is required to maintain life, and temptation is everywhere.

Makes ya think....

hah! i've never thought of it that way. it's true. and it doesn't help that as soon as you smell or even think of food, digestive juices start flowing and enzymes get released and you start to get hungry. food, unlike heroin as you said, is a fundamental part of being alive isn't it.. it's so primal - food to live. no wonder it's so hard to essentially go against thousands of years of evolution when the sole purpose of man was to go out and hunt and gather berries etc etc. We're going against primal instinct by doing a food replacement diet.

Back