Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Quiet kinda day today just getting on with it and being angelic on cwp :)

Trying to avoid the scales until Monday and fingers crossed im in the 20's bracket!!!

Hope you guys are doing well x

Happy birthday to meeee

3lb off (I was hoping for more of course but Tom Is due on weds so im hoping that's why it wasn't more)

Bringing me to 20,13.4

So I got my birthday wish to make it into the 20's

Il be weighing Saturday this week as im out sat night and then il weigh again the following Monday which is the 9th feb :)

Hope your all well xxx

Going down slowly. Heart is not in it at the moment but I'm determined not to give up.
So close to double figures to.

I've hurt my knee in exercise so not helping moving about. I just eat everything in sight!!! Lol xx

Going down slowly. Heart is not in it at the moment but I'm determined not to give up. So close to double figures to. I've hurt my knee in exercise so not helping moving about. I just eat everything in sight!!! Lol xx

Keep Ur focus pops you can do it and you will xx

Just an update guys

Still on plan will weigh tmz morning instead this week as im heading out tmz night for belated bday celebrations

Hope you are all staying focused xxx

Just an update guys

Still on plan will weigh tmz morning instead this week as im heading out tmz night for belated bday celebrations

Hope you are all staying focused xxx

Good luck with weigh in Hun Xxx

Stayed the same this week and I am so hoping that my totm has something to do with that.

Off out tonight and really looking forward to letting my hair down.

Will catch up through the week xxx

Doing ok. Hoping for double figures by Thursday. If I get there I'm treating myself to a pandora charm!!!

Glad you had a good birthday celebration xxx

Hi Martha :) just sat & read your diary and loved it. I'm doing slim and save (lifestyle). It's bloomin hard.

How are you getting on? Well I hope x

Hi Martha :) just sat & read your diary and loved it. I'm doing slim and save (lifestyle). It's bloomin hard. How are you getting on? Well I hope x

Hello hun!

Lol im sorry the pain you had to endure with reading my diary lol

Im doing ok still not 100% since last week but 3 weeks tmz until im away so I need to get on it 100% for the nxt 22 days lol

Oh it's very hard but keep Ur focus!!
It's SOOO worth it hun

What day you on? Xx

Hi :) tomorrow is wi3 so yahoo start of wk4 - happy days!!

i can't do just packs so I've been doing lifestyle & eating every tea time. Are you away anywhere nice? I've just been eyeing up holidays, fingers crossed I can stick the diet out. I've tried & failed zillions of times so in my mind even sticking to it doesn't mean ill get smaller! Our minds are so unhelpful lol x

Hi :) tomorrow is wi3 so yahoo start of wk4 - happy days!! i can't do just packs so I've been doing lifestyle & eating every tea time. Are you away anywhere nice? I've just been eyeing up holidays, fingers crossed I can stick the diet out. I've tried & failed zillions of times so in my mind even sticking to it doesn't mean ill get smaller! Our minds are so unhelpful lol x

It's s great feeling as the weeks pass!!

Plz let me know how you do tmz!

Im flying to southampton and heading on a cruise for 4 days with a girl I actually met on here lol we have become really good friends and it's gonna be her 30th, it goes to Amsterdam and bruges so im really looking forward to it because ive nvr been on a cruise before.

Going away is always good motivation to stay on plan it's always worked for me.

I need products only but the odd time I do have some chicken or fish but I try my best not to

Xx

Oh wow! A cruise sounds brilliant plus be nice to have someone who understands dieting/ or not a skinny Minnie who doesn't eat & drink (boring!). I honestly couldn't do no food so hats off to you, I have omlette or salad/cold meat every day plus jelly. Week 1 I lost 9, last week 5 and tomorrow will tell this weeks fate da da daaaaaa! I was sneaky tonight and ate a bag of quavers instead of a shake (less carbs & fat - that's me justifying it to myself). When is your WI day? X

Back