** Marvellously Motivational Monday - Hour by Hour ***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Morning!

Hope that everyone has had a great weekend so far, and that today continues in the same vein.

Those of you who have had a, not so great, start to the weekend, you can still have a good day today.

I'm off to uni (because nursing students are hardcore innit?) and I won't be home til after 5.

My scales are refusing to budge, think I'm massively retaining water. Will leave it to flush of its own accord, no point taking a water tablet (I feel).

See you later (hopefully!):wave_cry:

Morning! Day 1 for me, am feeling positive. I have done it before and I CAN do it again. Only this time I won't spoil it by eating crap once I finish. My weight is ruling my life, and I don't want it to anymore!
500mls of water down so far, and 3 choc tetras to look forward to throughout the day. It's half term, and the weather is beautiful here in Germany. Might get my bike out and take ds (5) to the lakes where he can play at the park, and I can sit and read my book. He sits in a trailer behind my bike, so not only is it good exercise for me riding the bike, towing a 3 stone child makes it extra hard work lol!
Will check back tonight to report how the day has been. Good luck everyone

Morning-feeling crappy today...scales have gone up by 2 lbs since yesterday morning...feel like crying :(

morning all, here's to a 100% day, the weather is bright and sunny, just off to the gym them in the garden this afternoon.

polish I know how you feel when my scales go up it puts me on a downer, don't let it lead you to cheat though, I've done that in the past when the scales have sts or shown a small gain, just ignore the scales as weight can fluctuate.

Hiya everyone,
I am off to get weighed in a few moments, I too had a spike up yesterday so not sure what the scales are going to show. Will be gutted if I get a sts though or a gain :O
Anyway....
Off I go.....
Hope you all have a good day...
Have a nice one Lexie, I still remember my classroom days at the nursing college with lots of affection :)

x

Morning guys,

Hey, Lexie, didnt know you were a student nurse. Im starting this september all going well. How are you finding it? im entering as a very mature student. Hehehe.but looking forward to it.(?)

Good luck tilly with weigh in today.

Whats going on? my scales are up too? Will try to work it off on the treadmill later. DARN it!!!

Have a great day all. will check back later.

going to be another 100% day today! been 100% since i started so feel on top of the world! hope everyone else has a great day x x

Afternoon all. No sunshine here today sadly :( We're off to the cinema shortly to see Night at The Museum 2. Hope it's as good as the first one!

xx

hi everyone, it's a lovely sunny day here today. I've been to the gym and I'm now cleaning the kitchen before going in the garden.Hope everyone has a good day

Afternoon ladies.

Just packed up a picnic to take to the park when h2b comes home in about half an hour. Kids are super excited cause I've said we're having a picnic dinner and staying in the park until getting on for bedtime. I packed myself a little SS+ meal as I thought it would be better to be prepared than to have a blip with the bad stuff I packed for the family. So I've got a Chocolate Orange bar as well as a really small chicken, mange tout and broccolli salad and a large bottle of water.

Hope you're all having a beautiful, sunny and happy bank holiday Monday x

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm sat in my garden enjoying the blissful sunshine. I could get used to this but better not with it being the UK :0)

Polish don't worry hun. Your body is just adjusting to the extra calories. It will settle down. You've done so well so try not to be down.

Enjoy everything you're all doing and stay 100% because you deserve it. I was in Costco Wholesalers today amongst all that lovely food and even tho it was hard I stuck to ordering a hot water and bunging a mint tea bag in. If I can do this anyone can.....I'm usually a bottomless pit :0) It took my mind off what everyone else was eating.

I've just started week 6 and I'm feeling weaker than ever. How bizarre is that. I thought the weakness would have settled down by now but instead it's getting worse. I'll mention it to my CDC tomorrow. I can hardly even lift anything and walking anywhere seems a huge effort. Not like me at all. Did anyone else still feel so weak by week 6?

Have a fab day everyone xxx

Hi everyone. Hope you have all had a good 100% day. I am not a happy bunny today. You know I am not a scale hopper, well I decided to get on my scales tonight and guess how much I have lost since last Wednesday? Zero, zilch, nada, nowt. Makes my wonder why the hell I stick with this bloody diet!!!

Hey everyone!!

Well i admit I was naughty yday! I was feeling so positive and happy in the sunshine I allowed myself a cheat! Its weird - I eat when Im happy rather than sad.. does that mean Im a very very happy person??

Anyways I went to a family Barbeque.. although i ate mainly protein and salad, I did have a bit of couscous and ALOT of ketchup. However no bread and chips. Scales are 2lbs up today but Im hoping its mainly water weight. im not going to let it throw me though and am back on SS today! Just wish I had the motivation I had at the start of the diet!!

Seems like many of us are having a down week with the scales. We should make a pledge to stay away from the stupid things this week.(maybe there ia an invisible magnetic pull affecting them, lol) Dont give in to it! Be strong!! (im telling myself the same thing, while I would love to throw them out the window!)There is no way this diet can fail, it is hard during these times but keep going, you are learning more about yourself this way(testing times)

afternoon, well nearly evening folks!

Busy busy day today! Took car into Aberdeen to get its service and got a courtesy car from them-what a palava getting it insured (garage were fab it was just the silly co-op insurance call centre person-arrg!) I was hoping to see my CDC in morning but Im glad we made an app for after 12 just incase.
I've lost 10 lbs!!! -(in 2 1/2 weeks! so 9 since weighing at home a week past Thurs) I didn't believe her so she said to go on scales again!same weight!!:D weird coz I've got my TOTM this week :confused: ??

Feel like I've had a major work out today-, DS out of car, into pushchair, DS into car, pushchair into boot etc,etc. Also popped into a couple shops just carrying him but the thing is I tend to carry him with mainly my left arm so I'll end up having one bigger than the other!

Hope you're all having nice days.

Great going angela!!!! I wish I was the same.

well done angela, thats a great loss! x x

I am starving. Today I was at my mams and I only took a Tetra with me. I have discovered Tetra's don't fill me up. They are great to have in the house, for but me, only for emergencies or when you are full up on the two and are struggling to get three down. Anyway, was starving, my mam had company and out came all the sandwiches, cake and biscuits and I had a slice of ham from the packet. I feel dead guilty becasue I have been 100% for weeks - but what the hell, it's done now.

Anyway, I am still really really hungry so I have had a CD blow-out. I have had a Tetra for lunch, a bar for tea and I am going to have a mousse for supper. I'm having everything I like. And ............. if I still feel as hungry as I do now, I am going to have a 4th shake if I want it. I know it's wrong, but its better than feeling ill and cheating isn't it?

I think this is maybe due to the fact I weighed myself earlier and lost nothing this week. Getting a bit fed up of depriving myself.

Back