Motivational Monday **hour by hour**

Its the weight of the water and food sitting in your tummy. Don't panic.

Tomoz is my weigh in.. better be gone by then haha

No chance im suffering this jst to stick on 3lbs on the last day of that week :eek:

Thank You for calming me down before I went to McDonalds :p

hi guys i thought id post here for a change, this is my first ever forum so im still gettin used to posting and not just reading! NOOOO mc donalds!!! horrible stuff :p (says the ex lover of them) good luck for your WI tommoro sure you will do great! hope everyone has a good day :D and lexie i feel a little bit like you do today but i WILL be good ;) xxx

Tomoz is my weigh in.. better be gone by then haha

No chance im suffering this jst to stick on 3lbs on the last day of that week :eek:

Thank You for calming me down before I went to McDonalds :p
you would throw in the towel for 1 bad week? you should see what Ive been through the past month, and happily got through it and back on track(and Im sure Im not the only one) COme on! Stay strong! Ditch the scales, even if your cdc says your up this week. check your measurments and how your feeling. Gosh girl, you can get through it!! Its only 1 week,.... Actually looking at your post now, is this your first WI? HHMM, being true to yourself, have you been 100% all week?(gotta ask, not accusing) it wouldnt be fair to blame CD if you havent!!! Im only asking coz this would be the first time I have ever seen anyone NOT lose in the first week. You really need to speak with your cdc and like Lexie said, DONT panic!! Good luck

Last edited:
you would throw in the towel for 1 bad week? you should see what Ive been through the past month, and happily got through it and back on track(and Im sure Im not the only one) COme on! Stay strong! Ditch the scales, even if your cdc says your up this week. check your measurments and how your feeling. Gosh girl, you can get through it!! Its only 1 week,.... Actually looking at your post now, is this your first WI? HHMM, being true to yourself, have you been 100% all week?(gotta ask, not accusing) it wouldnt be fair to blame CD if you havent!!! Im only asking coz this would be the first time I have ever seen anyone NOT lose in the first week. You really need to speak with your cdc and like Lexie said, DONT panic!! Good luck

No no honestly I was jesting with the McDonalds comment I promise!

Im in it to lose it :) xx

* They are saying 14.9 again*

Im sorry btw if my jesting annoyed anyone.. I realise everyones fighting the fat everyday and its hard.. I wouldnt jst throw in the towel like that x

Last edited:
sigh

Had it, lost it. No motivation left at all today, no inspiration left. Feel like am running on empty, emotions wise.

I'm away to blog a moan. Save it for there.

Have read the blog and have replied on my 'being on CD long term' thread
sending you hugs x

Hi everyone else just to let you know Im still alive, my head just isnt in a nice place at the moment and dont want to inflict it on anyone, but I am lurking and keeping up to date with everyone and lovely to see you all so motivated.

Keep it up everyone. Im having a 1000cal day today and its going ok so far
Love
Jess
xxx

Hi all had a blip yesterday (see I am human after all!!) but back to it today only gained 1.75lbs this morning so not a big blip as you can tell, hopefully will have righted itself by tomorrow - my weigh day (only at home) have been 100% today and dead proud of that its hard to get back to it but well worth it and like feeling in control again xxx

Oooh Good evening/yawn. I'm sooo tired today!

Penguin is happy as ever awwwwwwww. :)

Lol Sunshine, I normally am! I've got a bit of a rumbly belly today and a slight headache- I think it's tiredness- had a take a long walk with the kids today and I think it's worn me out! Also had a late night last night which hasn't helped. I'm not hungry or anything and well into ketosis (tested this morning again, still really strong- infact would like it to come down a bit) but my scales haven't budged since Friday so wondering if I'm retaining a bit of water? Have been 100%- I owe it to myself to be, but just feeling a bit drained. Got TOTM late next week so don't think it can be that.

Oh well, will settle down with a nice shake in a mo and maybe get an early night! Maybe I'll dream about that cheese sandwich I saw and resisted to day..OMG!

Hope your 1000cal day is going well, Jess and that everyone else has had a successful day 100%ing :D

Ketosis..

Is being the darkest colour a good or bad thing?

Just I have seen some peep say the would like to be around the 2nd/3rd last..

I dont kno much about it so just wondered why someone wouldnt want to be the darkest colour?

I think the darkest colour means you're dehydrated as there is a higher concentration of ketones in the urine.

Tested this am and Im in ketosis, thought I was.decided to have a bar-was going to wait till Thurs.Have 2 1/2 shakes left for the day so early night and good book for me!

Love your mini goals angela makes so much sense and easier to stick to that way xxx

Away to bed before I ruin my 100% day.

Goodnight people! sorry not been on much today - busy moping, navel gazing and streaking. In that order.

Ive had 100% day im pleased to report on 1000step and have kicked myself up the behind (a much needed one) so I will be back in the morning raring to go!!!!
Love
Jess
xxx

Ive had a good day.. well apart from my Drama earlier haha!

Glad the weekends over.. WI tomoz :eek:

HI

Glad I'm not the only one struggling. I had a blip on the weekend. Luckily still lost 2 at wi. I guess if you have below 1000 cal per day you've got to loose even if you pick a bit.
I'm off to bed too - really tired and tempted to pick. Good luck everyone.

Back