~*Marvelous Monday's thread*~

Well done Misspinkat that is a brilliant loss, your doing great.

Think im all watered up for tonight im floating so enough is enough tonight.

How is everyone tonight??

thanks hun, sooooo pleased :) i havent done well with my water at all today :(
xx

Soooo much water drunk today by me! I cant belief, must have been about 4 litres and got another next to me.

The hunger is gone and im at the end of day 4.... am in ketosis now?

Well done misspinkkatx :)

xx

Sounds like it Hayley!.. well done you :) ... xx

I would say so Hayley, your doing great, and thank you :)
xx

Well done misspinkcat, fab weight loss.
(I bought a diamonte pink cat handbag charm from Amazon to match a pink bag - maybe it was your name that gave me the idea?!)

Thanks for replies re: Jacqueline Wilson, I can now understand why she is so popular.

Having a very hungry day, one more pack to go. No idea why I should be feeling this way, as was feeling fine earlier.
Thought it was very cold out today, not sure how much of this was 'ketosis' chill?

Oh no miss blingbabe, don't you blame me for your shopping addiction lol :D but it does sound lovely :) I'm a bit of a shopaholic myself :) but thank you so pleased looks like I will reach my goals, they seemed so far away when I set them

hope you feel less hungry after your next shake, it's been pretty cold here today too, I really Want a winter coat but I just can't let myself spend that amount on a coat when hopefully it will be far too big by the time it's really cold :( xxx

Last edited:
Misspinkcat,

Have to admit that I was going through a 'cat' phase a couple of weeks ago, bought a cuddly toy meerkat, leopard brooch and silver cat brooches from Butler and Wilson etc
Its miserable to be cold, hopefully you are wrapping up warm - could you borrow a coat/jacket for a while if you don't want to buy something new (which I can fully understand) - or maybe charity shop.
Alternatively, last year I wore a dreadful cheap fleece jacket all winter (because in my mind I believed that I would get stuck into a VLCD and lose the weight in no time at all) but I wrapped a very warm large shawl around the jacket, which was stylish and was a one sized item.
Anything is worth it to keep going on this diet!

Back