massive binge. feel sick. hate myself.

totally agree with everything that has been said - and hope you're feeling better now. (this is such a motivating site). Don't look back, just look forward. You can do it!

take care.
New-me

i am pleased to say that i am back on it! :cool:

although friday was a bad day too but not as bad as thursday! so it was just 2 days. i don't know what came over me, all of a sudden got really depressed, i tried to analyse why and think maybe it was something along the lines of 'why bother doing something good for yourself you know it's a waste of time...' :sigh: seems simple to deal with now but at the time you can't see or think clearly.

thank you for your support and for believing in me! :)

Sal, i am so pleased for you honey. You have started of with a similar amount to loose as I have. 9 weeks of foundation and I am now ino managment hun, if I can do that then I am sure you can too.

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!! i am so pleased yo are feeling a lot more positive xxxxx

:clap::clap::clap: Well done you! Lets hope this good feeling lasts. It wont take long to undo any minor damage you might have done, and your overall picture is success!! I have had the blues too, over the past couple of days, and it has been the fab support on here that keeps me going. So glad its helped you too!

xx

Back