**Massive Motivation Monday Daily Thread**

hey amberstone

ive had toffee bars many times before but then i stopped them and went to just having 3 choc mint shakes a day. yesterdays was the first one in donkeys and it just turned me right off them
back to 3 choc mint shakes a day for me

Ant it's great that people are noticing your losses, like you said, it's a real motivation!

Hi amber, welcome to minimins! How long have you been doing CD? Join in whichever way you want to, there is usually a daily thread, though feel free to start whatever threads you like!

Megan you should know by now that you can moan all you like! I'm sure that you'll get back on again. Maybe the fact that you're going away for it will help, so it's like you can leave that there, and when you get back, step back into your routine again.

Chloe I've used those Atkins bars when I've been in a pickle, and they do seem fairly similar, just not as much protein. So I'm sure you'll still be fine with it.

Mandy great news about your hubby joining you, hopefully it'll help keep you both pretty motivated.

Summayah I don't like the toffee ones either, give me an odd after taste too. I find peanut bars taste salty, or maybe that's my odd taste buds! Mmmm... choc mint shake on the other hand! Look forward to having those again :)

I had a job interview today, and they've decided to offer me a trial shift on Thursday. It's only in a Bowling Alley, nothing amazing at all, but it's a job, and it can be fairly flexible, so I can work quite a few shifts over the next few weeks while I don't have university, then cut back to a couple a week. Means I won't have to worry about stopping CD which is good. She decided that I should be on meet and great, customer services and possibly reception because she thought I was quite cheery and friendly, which was nice to hear! I got a bit panicked when I saw the guy who went in before me was dressed in a full on suit though!

great news Caroline, at least you can get it to work round you :D

It is great hubby is joining me, he has kept me really motivated anyway as he knows what its like from 07 when we both did it, hes trying to get me to stop smoking now..... pfffttttt nowt worse than an ex smoker, i dont wanna give up me cigs lol

Well done on the part-time job Caroline; and it assures you that you can keep up the CD. I would expect that you have good peoples skills and did well at the interview- all good practice for the jobs you want after uni.
Nice to see you back Summayah.
Mandy, I know what you mean about trying to get warm - it took me a couple of hours this evening, and now that heating is off, I am wrapped in slanket and several layers. Good news that your hubby joining you on CD! x

hey amberstone

ive had toffee bars many times before but then i stopped them and went to just having 3 choc mint shakes a day. yesterdays was the first one in donkeys and it just turned me right off them
back to 3 choc mint shakes a day for me

Hey Sumayyah

I hate a chocolate mint with semi hot water last night - it actually was quite nice and warmed me up :)

Amber

Hi amber, welcome to minimins! How long have you been doing CD? Join in whichever way you want to, there is usually a daily thread, though feel free to start whatever threads you like!

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the welcome :)
Dont ask how long ive been doing it im pretty ashamed ive been trying it off and on for last 2 years :(( But im back focused once more since weigh in 16th January, im still not 100% on SS all time, im being bad and having my cheat day/s on the weekend... so only 4lbs down so far. I am thinking this site will slowly get me able to not cheat at all.

In 2005 i lost 6 stone on lipotrim but have put it all back on, im determined now that 2010 will be the year i lose it and keep it off, i dont want to wasit another half a decade.

Thanks again

Amber

evening all
not been about much the last couple of days, think im coming down with something, just cant get warm at all no matter how much i turn the heat up, didnt even feel this cold with the snow, woke up this morning feeling like id swallowed a razor blade, now it just hurts but not as bad :sigh:
diet going well tho even tho im not losing so much right now (totm) but i can tell in my clothes im losing inches and just realised today is the start of week 11 :)
hubs has decided hes going to join me, hes done it before but this time didnt start with me as he gave up smoking the same week so now hes got his head round that hes decided he needs to lose a bit (all them biccys instead of cigs). its gonna be 2 weeks today he starts he thinks :D

Hope you feeling on top form soon hun!

Smoking Arrghhhh its why i'm here - lost 2.5 stone last yr on WW;ers then got to goal in Sept last yr gave up smoking and come January I'd put on nearing 2stone agian!!! But determined to do it and then keep on track now :)

Hi Ladies -- CG I'm so chuffed about your job. My son's only "real" job was working at the bowling centre on the Air Force base. He loved it -- lots of people coming and going, a lot "regulars" that he got know, and lot of other young people working there or hangining out. He said it was much better than fast food -- but then how would he know?

MM

That's what I figure, it's a very social job, so it'll suit me I think. Just wouldn't want to do it forever!

Cg- Not with all the effort (and expense) you have put into your education. But, it is probably very suitable to your lifestyle right now. Especially if they leave the heat on at the bowling centre unlike your housemates! lol MM

Back