Maths

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Just worked out (because I was curious) how much exercise I would have to do to lose 20lb doing just exercise between now and the time I go away.

I would have to burn 1000 calories every single day until they day I leave (70 days). That's a bloody lot! 15 mins on the x-trainer only burns about 100 cals!

2.5 hours per day on the x-trainer! Not only would I break the poor thing from overuse but I think I'd break me too!

On a side note, I'm currently feeling a bit happier - had another not so great day at work but the boy just informed me that he's coming over with armed with a present to cheer me up. Shallow, yes but I don't care - presents!!! :D:D

Aww, bless him! :D

Nothing shallow about liking prezzies! :D

Hun, it takes 3500 clas to burn 1 lb of pure fat!
Also if you werent on lt.. you don't start to touch fat until you have done at less 15 mins of exercise in you aerobic zone...thank feck for lt!!!
oooo pressie yay!!!!

Pressie??!?!?!!?

I love pressies' keith has to travel to Holland a lot for work (we used to live there and his main office is there) and he always brings me back a miffy plush, i love miffy! i have over 40 of them, and one of them is 3ft high! ;) sad i know.:bliss:

www.miffy.com

i went to boots a couple of days ago and celebrated my half stone with some goodies :D

Pressies are good hun! Hope you like it. Have a great day xx

Back