May check-in

Hi guys I'm back after falling off the bandwagon and having a medical miscarriage :( time to lose some weight and start feeling myself again x

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's awful news. I hope you are being taken care of x

I'm really sorry to hear that too mrsprids x Glad you're joining us though, welcome back. Have you started yet? What are your plans?

Woohoo! It's May :D I love May!

And woohoo! I lost 3¾lbs :) It's also crossed a psychological barrier for me weight loss wise as i've struggled to get under 13.8 for a long time! Yay! I actually did a little boogie! Roll on week 2!

YAY well done!!

Hi ladies,

I'm new to WW (not to Minimins though, I used to have a profile when I did SW) & I'm doing Filling & Healthy. in my first week I lost 5.5lb & I'm hoping for a little loss each week. I'm already feeling better in myself & thank goodness the sun is making appearances as that always helps too :)

Hey slimgirlww, congratulations food the first weeks loss! That's fantastic! Are you following vintage? Any goals?
thanks, I can't believe in 4 weeks in already! I've not got high hopes for tomorrow weigh in, I haven't moved all week. Fingers crossed for at least a stay the same xxx

Good luck for weigh-in today Hules. Fingers crossed the scales have moved overnight.

I'm hoping that no news means good news?!

Hiya! Busy day! Nah, sts sadly. I haven't moved all week, no idea why? I'm going to try drinking more water this week. I've also got too plan around a takeaway I'm having tomorrow. I'll need to plan very low meals to let me enjoy it.
So are you all done now exam wise hun?

It might just be one of those things or the scales will move tomorrow.

Yes I'm all done now thanks. Phew!

How's everyone getting on? The website is a bit temperamental at the moment.

Hello everyone.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, MrsPrids. xx

I am back after completely losing the plot for a few weeks and am back where I started. Was doing so well and all. Had lost about 7lbs in 4weeks. If I'm going to lose the plot, why can't I just do it for a couple of days instead of ending up where I started?

My problem seems to be belly fat. That's my bugbear after having two kids.

I have just under 9weeks till my brother gets married and I have bought a dress in a smaller size in the hope that I can get into it. Just didn't like the way I looked in the one that fitted and it's mainly to do with my waist and belly area.

I have made a couple of batches of 0 point which I am going to have for my lunch instead of a sandwich.
The first was red pepper and tomato which was nice, the second was carrot and butternut squash soup which I think I prefer.

Menu for today:-
B - Coffee - 0.5
S - Banana, Olives - 2.5
L - Soup, Warburton Thin - 1.5
WW Yog - 1.0
Crisps - 2.0
D - Tesco Microwave Meal - 8.5
S - Groovy Biscuit (gorgeous, from Aldi) - 2.5

Total - 18.5 for today.

Hi Pollyanna

Your food plan looks amazing for today.

I honestly wished I had the magic answer for you but for me, I had to recognise that I wasn't going to ever get quick 'enough' results for my liking so the only thing was to set a long-term goal. Hence my christmas target. I know that if I fall off the wagon it'll be for weeks not just a day. So I'm desperately trying not to do that. Learning not to binge is going to be my biggest lesson.

So keep going, keep trying and let's do this!!!

How's everyone getting on? The website is a bit temperamental at the moment.
I think you're right Danders, I'm sure I've already replied you but it seems to have disappeared!!?? I'm having all sorts of probs on my tablet, I've had to come on the desktop to log on and post! It's brill that you're exams are done, you can relax a bit now and focus :p

Hey Pollyanna! I think the fact that you are back is great, at least you'll be nine weeks slimmer than you currently are and that will make no end of difference to your confidence!

I think I'm programmed in a similar way. Last time I lost the weight I was going to my brothers wedding too and it motivated me to stay strong and focus on losing the weight (I even took up running). This time it's my first proper beachy hot holiday in years and I want to make the most of it. I also do NOT want to come home from the hols and hate the way I looked in all the pics. I phaffed and phaffed but I then got to the time where if I actually wanted any chance of getting to a weight where I feel comfortable in strappy tops and shorts, I needed to start losing NOW! I've been eating healthily this last year as I've been on a bit of a healthy lifestyle journey but haven't lost ANY weight. I've felt really down about it but I finally realised that although ideally I'd have been at a good weight before I found healthy fats, nut butters, dates etc, but it didn't happen that way. I didn't want to give them up either but needed boundaries as I'm a binger too and binging on healthy food is still binging. Sooo, I finally realised that I do need to diet and I needed to go back to what I know. So here I am. Officially I have lost 8lbs in 4 weeks and I'm really chuffed.

Pollyanna, your soups sound lovely! I need to make another load of soup, I made some lush leek and onion last week and froze it in mug sized portions. I then got one out and defrosted it as soon as I realised I'd gone on munchie auto-pilot. It worked a treat! Hmmmm, what to make?

Last edited:
How's everyone's bank holiday going? We've been to a Bushcraft show today for somewhere to go which was fun. Anyone wanna guess the points for a buffalo burger? I shared one with the hubby. I've gone for a beef equivalent and have guessed about 8vp for the whole thing. What do you think?

I reckon that's about right. Sounds like a lovely way to spend a bank holiday.

It's a normal day here for us but did manage to go for a swim which was lovely.

Back