may do CD again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by i'lldoit, 28 November 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi after all your lovely replies last night I had a small meal and 1 satsuma,this morning I decided I would like to do CD again :confused: I know but I just like the packs,(it works fab and its 1/2 the price) but not the total absintance :eek: So I emailed my CDC and asked if I could do the 790 plan?I hope she says yes ????

I REALLY WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO ALL YOU THAT SUPPORTED ME AND PMED ME SOME LOVELY MESSAGES IT MEANS MORE THAN YOU REALISE XX

Thanks Guys
    Fingers crossed for CD
    XXC

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

I phoned my old CDC and shes bringing my packs to my house tomorrow :D 790 CD PLAN starts Thursday :D

XXC

4. Professor

Professor Guess whos back...

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (optifast)
    Hey hon, only just been catching up with posts and only just seen your leaving LL posts.
    Dont knock yourself, you have been amazing and done so well, if you feel a better approach is WW or 790 then thats by far the best, no point doing something your hating now is there. I mean as you know i abandoned LL after 4weeks, and CD suiting my great.

Keep it up, your do great on 790....

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi thanks Lee
    Yes LL wasnt working for me the counsellor wasnt right for me so I need to get this job done and stay at a healthy weight so I needed to do what I feel will work,youve done fab well done :D I start Thursday 790 CD :D
    Xthanks lee X

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Good Luck i'lldoit ! Sounds as if you have it sorted, and you will do it, you sound happy with your choice!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.