may do CD again

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi after all your lovely replies last night I had a small meal and 1 satsuma,this morning I decided I would like to do CD again :confused: I know but I just like the packs,(it works fab and its 1/2 the price) but not the total absintance :eek: So I emailed my CDC and asked if I could do the 790 plan?I hope she says yes ????

I REALLY WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO ALL YOU THAT SUPPORTED ME AND PMED ME SOME LOVELY MESSAGES IT MEANS MORE THAN YOU REALISE XX

Thanks Guys
Fingers crossed for CD
XXC

Hey hon, only just been catching up with posts and only just seen your leaving LL posts.
Dont knock yourself, you have been amazing and done so well, if you feel a better approach is WW or 790 then thats by far the best, no point doing something your hating now is there. I mean as you know i abandoned LL after 4weeks, and CD suiting my great.

Keep it up, your do great on 790....

Hey hon, only just been catching up with posts and only just seen your leaving LL posts.
Dont knock yourself, you have been amazing and done so well, if you feel a better approach is WW or 790 then thats by far the best, no point doing something your hating now is there. I mean as you know i abandoned LL after 4weeks, and CD suiting my great.

Keep it up, your do great on 790....

Hi thanks Lee
Yes LL wasnt working for me the counsellor wasnt right for me so I need to get this job done and stay at a healthy weight so I needed to do what I feel will work,youve done fab well done :D I start Thursday 790 CD :D
Xthanks lee X

Good Luck i'lldoit ! Sounds as if you have it sorted, and you will do it, you sound happy with your choice!

Back