May money challenge

Well done Lucy!! I spent all of my weekly budget plus a little more on some store cupboard things that were on sale.

About £5 of the shop was store cupboard things for when I get back from hols so I reckon about £2 left til weds!!!

Lucky I don't need anything else this week now ;)

Still have my £20 left for group Moro and then Friday is the start of a new weeks budget :)

Hey all, Well done to those that havent spent!I've not spent anything for two days now and its helped not taking my bank card/money to work. I have been very good and prepped my lunch for tomo too! I actually earnt another £24 tonight selling the last of my clothes so very pleased. Xx

Hey all, Well done to those that havent spent!I've not spent anything for two days now and its helped not taking my bank card/money to work. I have been very good and prepped my lunch for tomo too! I actually earnt another £24 tonight selling the last of my clothes so very pleased. Xx

:D xx

Went a little over budget today as rejoined group but got some rocky roads and the new mag so little over my £20 but its not like it was rubbish lol :)
New week tomorrow for me, £40 and I want to try and save as much of it as I can, I don't need anything so it would purely be on rubbish if I did spend any. (except £5 for group)

good luck lovelies :) xx

Disaster! Went into a shoe shop, resulting in new work heels for me and trainers and sandals for my son. Well over now :-( x

Well done! I drove to Lidl to buy some fruit then remb I didnt take any money to work to stop me spending so ws forced to drive home-result... No spend day lol xx

Well done! I drove to Lidl to buy some fruit then remb I didnt take any money to work to stop me spending so ws forced to drive home-result... No spend day lol xx

LOL - I had to put petrol in the car last night and decided to do so at Asda so I could pick up a few bits (we only really needed milk and bread, tbh, but convinced myself I needed to do a food shop). Got all the way there and then realised I'd left my purse at home. By the time I drove back I couldn't be bothered and just filled the car up and brought the milk and bread from the local garage.

Does anyone else go in for a couple of basics and end up spending £50?

Well done Hippo.

No spend day for me too, and already put £20 of my £40 away so it can't tempt me. So £20 is my goal this week :)

Well done Hippo.

No spend day for me too, and already put £20 of my £40 away so it can't tempt me. So £20 is my goal this week :)

Thanks Hun
I need to pop to Asda for a few things to too up eg salad, and I need some ingredients for a new recipe I'm making too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun
I need to pop to Asda for a few things to too up eg salad, and I need some ingredients for a new recipe I'm making too.
I still have the £20 note which hunny gave to me on Tues and not spent any of it yet xxx

Not a no spend day today. Really fancied boiled egg and soldiers last few days so I bought some egg cups and a potato chipper, but I did have money left over from the shopping so technically still have £20 left lol :) x

Well I overspent towards the end of last week, went a bit mad on stocking up and then the bottle of gin just took it over budget!

Should pull it back this week though as hubby's on an extreme no carb week and so he paid for the shopping yesterday! Is all sw friendly so I'm laughing! :)

Wicked :) most I've ever got was about £11 lol

That'll save you some pennies :)

That's why I got into money troubles using the credit card for the double and triple points! Won't be happening again!

Back