May money challenge

I've had a no spend day today :)
Really pleased with that.
Well done on the club card vouchers, I got loads the other week and was well happy get discount off my food.
Just got a 10p off per litre voucher for petrol too xxx

Hey, I am very happy that I'm on budget! Going to put diesel in my car today, then will have £20 left for the rest of the week xx

Well managed to make my £40 last and even saved £25 of it. Go me hehe :)

Start of another week tomorrow and another £40. Hope to save at least £15 of it. Fingers crossed :)

How is everyone else doing? Xx

It's just a blip, hubby's on an extreme no carb week so to join him I went on red Sw meals, something that didn't come cheap!

I know a lady at group only goes to butchers to get her meat and swears by how much cheaper it is than the supermarket. Maybe look into your local butchers instead of the giants?

I know a lady at group only goes to butchers to get her meat and swears by how much cheaper it is than the supermarket. Maybe look into your local butchers instead of the giants?

My hubby's friend is a butcher, he recently got us 20 huge chicken breasts for only £22. xxx

My hubby's friend is a butcher, he recently got us 20 huge chicken breasts for only £22. xxx

Brilliant deal, I think she got loads of extra lean mince for a tenner, worked out about 5 500g portions, she was so proud bless her, and why not, money should be spent on things that make you happy, I think all this food/bills crap is just that hehe :p xx

I need to do this next month have lots on and am getting paid less than normals as I had to take a days unpaid leave will work out my wages and budget ready for next fridays payday !!
Have read through this whole thread and realise I am defo overspending and we really need to rein it is as our car has just knackered and needs £800 off work it's cost us £300 just to get it fixed and back on the road today but have had to put it on my credit card so the plan is for us both to hammer the overtime this month and we should easily get that £800 in June's payday to get the car sorted and clear the credit card
Plus we are supposed to be saving for Disneyland Florida we go in sept and have paid for the holiday and park tickets but need dollars airport spends taxi money money for the airport hotel & pay for the room so really need to knuckle down so we can take as much money as possible !!!

Oh cool Florida. There is something worth saving for. It's the one place I want to go back to (I'm a world is too big to go to the same places chick but we both loved it!)
These ladies do fab, hopefully they'll be able to help you.
Also there is a no spend thread I started last year that has some great tips from folks. Can't do link as on phone but will be on first couple of pages in off topic.
Good luck Hun xx

Yay I managed to keep myself away from McDonalds until breakfast ended (I don't like their normal food but love the pancakes and been craving them since about 6am!)

My head sounded something like "you don't want to waste money and ruin your diet" repeated over and over again lol xx

Managed to look at what I've got left, don't think I'm doing too badly considering the change in our diets.
I've got 122.50 left just for me, shopping accounts got 140, not bad for 2 more weeks I thought!

Lovely knowing it and waiting for the credit card bill that always shocks me!

Oh cool Florida. There is something worth saving for. It's the one place I want to go back to (I'm a world is too big to go to the same places chick but we both loved it!)
These ladies do fab, hopefully they'll be able to help you.
Also there is a no spend thread I started last year that has some great tips from folks. Can't do link as on phone but will be on first couple of pages in off topic.
Good luck Hun xx

Oh I've never been am so excited !!!!
Thanks Hun x

I've had a really good May so far. Had to fill up with fuel the other day but used my 10p off per litre at Tesco so saved abit of money there.
Thinking of putting a few bits on eBay again soon too as we now want to start saving for our next holiday xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had a really good May so far. Had to fill up with fuel the other day but used my 10p off per litre at Tesco so saved abit of money there.
Thinking of putting a few bits on eBay again soon too as we now want to start saving for our next holiday xxxxx

Ooh where do you want to go little hippo? Xx

Ooh where do you want to go little hippo? Xx

I've just started my new job and they do agent discount on holidays so we are thinking of going to Dubai. Was looking at Nov 2013 but yesterday I had a car crash so may have to go later now depending on insurance and the other cars damage :(
xxx

I've just started my new job and they do agent discount on holidays so we are thinking of going to Dubai. Was looking at Nov 2013 but yesterday I had a car crash so may have to go later now depending on insurance and the other cars damage :(
xxx

Ohh dear:(( hope you are ok?!

xxx

Oh no! :( are u ok? Xxx

Back