• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Maybe a convert...

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
Hey im kels....and along with another memeber of the Celebrity Slim forum have been talking and thinking of converting to SW.

Weve realised on SW its a proper lifestyle change, you actually eat 3 proper meals and theyre are classes al over the country so it MUST mean that this diet does work for people.

I hope you guys dont mind giving us all your support and answering any questions we may have!!!

Thanks in advance...
;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missclare85

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st7lb(31.95%)
Just to let you know im the other celebrity slimmer in this double act!!!
Hope you lot dont mind as im sure we will have many questions xx

Fuffs

This is really the time!
S: 26st13lb C: 22st7lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 4st6lb(16.45%)
I have done SW on and off over the years. I lost loads previously. Life got in the way. Back on it now. It is a great plan. I sometimes used to have more than 3 meals a day and kept losing! It is a great plan. And there are many options on it now. I am sure many people on here will answer your question.

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
Hopefully, everyone just seems really relaxed and friendly

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, as well as having 3 meals a day you can graze as much as you want (within reason!) on the free foods.

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
You're right, SW is a proper lifestyle change. I've been doing it for 15 months and can't imagine eating any other way. This is the first time I've ever thought I could stick with a healthy eating plan for life.

It's a great and varied plan and you should never be bored on it - you're only limited by your imagination! Good luck if you decide to switch!

S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st11lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
I'm in a similar boat! Swapped from Cambridge Diet to SW. I think my metabolism is still coming to terms with the swap though....all this food is a shock to the system but i'm loving it! I love my food!!! I'm definitely giving it a go! Lost a few lbs already!!!

S: 15st12lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.6%)
Welcome. SW is amazing. I have always been a starving ww member and now i am here i am angry with myself for spending years being hungry! I am coming to the end of week 3 (weigh monday) and i will be here till the end. If you love food - you'll love slimming world!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)
SW is the best !! welcome along guys!!! always good to meet newbies xxx

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
SW is a great plan for people who love food and don't like to feel deprived. It's fantastic for those who have a fair bit to lose, as it's definitely something you can do long term. It must be healthy as pregnant women are allowed to do it.