Maybe a convert...

JustForMe

Gold Member
Hey im kels....and along with another memeber of the Celebrity Slim forum have been talking and thinking of converting to SW.

Weve realised on SW its a proper lifestyle change, you actually eat 3 proper meals and theyre are classes al over the country so it MUST mean that this diet does work for people.

I hope you guys dont mind giving us all your support and answering any questions we may have!!!

Thanks in advance...
;)

Just to let you know im the other celebrity slimmer in this double act!!!
Hope you lot dont mind as im sure we will have many questions xx

I have done SW on and off over the years. I lost loads previously. Life got in the way. Back on it now. It is a great plan. I sometimes used to have more than 3 meals a day and kept losing! It is a great plan. And there are many options on it now. I am sure many people on here will answer your question.

Hopefully, everyone just seems really relaxed and friendly

You're right, SW is a proper lifestyle change. I've been doing it for 15 months and can't imagine eating any other way. This is the first time I've ever thought I could stick with a healthy eating plan for life.

It's a great and varied plan and you should never be bored on it - you're only limited by your imagination! Good luck if you decide to switch!

I'm in a similar boat! Swapped from Cambridge Diet to SW. I think my metabolism is still coming to terms with the swap though....all this food is a shock to the system but i'm loving it! I love my food!!! I'm definitely giving it a go! Lost a few lbs already!!!

Welcome. SW is amazing. I have always been a starving ww member and now i am here i am angry with myself for spending years being hungry! I am coming to the end of week 3 (weigh monday) and i will be here till the end. If you love food - you'll love slimming world!

SW is the best !! welcome along guys!!! always good to meet newbies xxx

SW is a great plan for people who love food and don't like to feel deprived. It's fantastic for those who have a fair bit to lose, as it's definitely something you can do long term. It must be healthy as pregnant women are allowed to do it.

Back