maybe im weird

abigail09

Gold Member
but im really looking forward to class tonight, apart from the macdonalds and booze i was honest to god forced to eat on saturday i have been sooooooo good, did 50 mins exercise last night and 30 mins the night before have been working my socks off jogging and cross trainer so cant wait to see the results tonight!!!

It's not weird at all hun, when I know I have had a good week and think I have a really good loss I can't wait to get to class to see the numbers and have it put down in my book!

Thats not weird at all! I was looking forward to coming back to work so that I could concentrate on the plan again....now that is strange!
Good luck for this evening!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thats not weird at all! I was looking forward to coming back to work so that I could concentrate on the plan again....now that is strange!
Good luck for this evening!!

Kerry-Ann
xx
Oh no not strange, I think sometimes it's easier to concentrate on the plan when you have the structure of a working day

definitly easier for me, unless the jacket potato shop is closed!!!

I'm going to go with not weird as I was gutted when my doctor didn't weigh me today for my pill check up. (Last one was in September)
I think I only held back from voluntarily jumping on the scales as I'm just shy of my stone but I'll be mighty huffy if he doesn't ask next time :rolleyes:

Back