Mayo substitute?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by 366to266, 30 August 2014.

1. 366to266

366to266 Wanna lose 100lb

Help please! In dire need of a mayo substitute. I am accustomed to Hellman's in large amounts, which, obviously, I have had to give up completely.

I want to make some rollups using romaine lettuce, sliced chicken breast and salad stuffs. I cannot get the taste combo of creamy chicken breast and Hellmans put of my mind.

I've read lots of reviews of all the low fat commercial substitutes and most people hate them. They are also full of sugar and artificial sweeteners, which I want to avoid.

I've seen a few recipes using yoghurt, but I cannot imagine how that can possibly taste anything like mayo. Can anyone vouch for them?

Am happy to "spend" up to 100 calories per rollup just on the dressing.

Hope someone can help!

2. 366to266

366to266 Wanna lose 100lb

3. georgina2930

georgina2930 Well-Known Member

I love hellmans mayo its my weakness iv been using light and its not the same is it x
  4. julianna

julianna a closet skinny

I know that there is a 0 calorie mayo sold on amazon it's called walden farms not tried it myself though and can also be found on walden farms uk hope this helps and you can also order from satisfood and they give discount for large orders too

Attached Files:

Last edited: 22 September 2014
  5. georginathomas

georginathomas Well-Known Member

Tesco light does one 14 cals per spoon