Mayo substitute?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by 366to266, 30 August 2014 Social URL.

1. 366to266

366to266 Wanna lose 100lb

Start Weight:
    26st7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(12.4%)
    Diet:
    1800 calories
    Help please! In dire need of a mayo substitute. I am accustomed to Hellman's in large amounts, which, obviously, I have had to give up completely.

I want to make some rollups using romaine lettuce, sliced chicken breast and salad stuffs. I cannot get the taste combo of creamy chicken breast and Hellmans put of my mind.

I've read lots of reviews of all the low fat commercial substitutes and most people hate them. They are also full of sugar and artificial sweeteners, which I want to avoid.

I've seen a few recipes using yoghurt, but I cannot imagine how that can possibly taste anything like mayo. Can anyone vouch for them?

Am happy to "spend" up to 100 calories per rollup just on the dressing.

Hope someone can help!

Helena

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 366to266

366to266 Wanna lose 100lb

Start Weight:
    26st7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(12.4%)
    Diet:
    1800 calories
  4. georgina2930

georgina2930 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.52%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love hellmans mayo its my weakness iv been using light and its not the same is it x

5. julianna

julianna a closet skinny

Diet:
    slimming world
    I know that there is a 0 calorie mayo sold on amazon it's called walden farms not tried it myself though and can also be found on walden farms uk hope this helps and you can also order from satisfood .co.uk and they give discount for large orders too

Attached Files:

Last edited: 22 September 2014
  6. georginathomas

georginathomas Silver Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Tesco light does one 14 cals per spoon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.