mcdonalds help!

pinkstardust

my little boy managed to talk me into getting him a happy meal---except he only ate the chips and had the fruit shoot! I ended up eating the 4 nuggets with some bbq sauce. any idea on points value for just just the 4 nuggets and 1 pot of bbq sauce? id check mcd website myself but im out and about, posting this from my phone!
many thanks :D

Wow really?? Thankfully did not order a big mac that I wanted to!

4 nuggets 2.5pts
bbq sauce pot 0.5pts

have they changed their values again?!?!?!

I point this at 3points for 4 and 4 points for 6, and the BBQ sauce as 1 point? :(

I know it's not much of a difference but Maccies are always changing i get difference point values from everywhere and different people :(

Was curious just checked and they have changed AGAIN! .. which is good for us, but very annoying as i never know unless i constantly check now :(

The chicken mayo has gone from 5 to 4.5 also! very weird! ... at least ive been pointing their food more than what is it i suppose! Thanks for this! :D

Shows how its a good idea to have the most up to date EO Guide

Shows how its a good idea to have the most up to date EO Guide

The website has changed it's values since Feb! it's very strange

yeah i got it off the website. i dont really use the eating out guide now because it seems so inaccurate

my blackberry has a similar version of the EO guide in an app which i have found is pretty accurate when compared to online things. usually if i go out i plan what im eating anyway lol or its a no pointing day coz its a special occassion etc

yeah me and my friends are pretty routine in where we dine so i never usually change what i order lol i use fatsecret for BB which has the ww points for restaurant chains.

sometimes i do that but i always try and restrain myself from ordering the side fries!

sometimes i do that but i always try and restrain myself from ordering the side fries!

LOL same! I seem to have to have chips with everything!!... same with sandwiches always has to be crisps!! lol this lent has been torture no choco or crisps! ... two weeks to go!!! :D

I'm pretty sure the mayo chicken has always been 4.5 as I used to work there and as soon as they started doing them I checked the points online.

I'm pretty sure the mayo chicken has always been 4.5 as I used to work there and as soon as they started doing them I checked the points online.

when i checked it ages ago last year it was 5 points because i use to think wait 5 points for that, but yet mcChicken sandwich is 6 points and much nicer so i use to have that instead for extra point lol :)

mayo chicken is vile. the one i had tasted of fish!!!
Mcchicken sandwich all the way!

i had chicken selects meal and it was a whopping 21.5 pts :(

Yeah Katie,
I had that Chicken Mayo once and mine tasted of fish too! Yuk! I never tried it again!
Really pleased to see that Barbeque sauce and 4 nuggets have dropped in points again!!! That's even more of an excuse to get a Happymeal! lol

Yeah Katie,
I had that Chicken Mayo once and mine tasted of fish too! Yuk! I never tried it again!
Really pleased to see that Barbeque sauce and 4 nuggets have dropped in points again!!! That's even more of an excuse to get a Happymeal! lol

LOL definitely!!! :D

So if nuggets are 2.5, BBQ sauce is 0.5, and are small chips still 3.5? meaning only 6.5 for happy meal! totally ace! ... only thing is now, why the hell have they put the happy meals up from 1.99 to 2.19!?!? weird place! :( really expensive now a days for food that only feels you up for an hour or two!

Back