McFatty Von Chocolate: A Diary & Blog (2012)

Managed to get some cake down me last night lol, so i have better syns now....

DAY 15
Thursday, 19th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Pineapple, Sushi (1.5) (Yeah Yeah I know...)
  • Lunch: 2 x LF Sausages (4), Mashed Potato, Onions. Summer Fruits (Frozen, defrosted), Vanilla ML Yoghurt.
  • Dinner: Lamb Casserole (Lamb, Stock, Herbs, Carrots, Leeks, Onion), 2 x Alpen Light (HEX B)
  • Snacks: Cherries, Grapes,
  • Treat: 2 x Scan Bran Carrot Cupcakes (4), Sweetened Quark

Total Syns: 9.5

Week Syns: 13/105

Last edited:
lol I know! I'm really shocked at myself tbh... maybe it's the shock of Tuesday's 'little treat' that's gotten to me.... or maybe I'm just too lazy to bother making anything this week ;)

Last edited:
Finding it hard to get my healthy extras in lately... just realised I never had my HEX A yesterday, aside from a few splashes of milk in my coffee..... Just scoffed a pitta bread so hopefully that my HEX b sorted... suppose I'll have to chuck a cup of hot choccy down my neck tonight to get some more milk down me lol! Oh, the tragedy ;)

DAY 15
Friday, 20th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Sushi... (1.5), Pineapple, Blackberries, FF Activia Yoghurt.
  • Lunch: Homemade Red Pepper Houmous, Homemade Salmon Pate, Carrot Sticks, Red Pepper, WM Pitta (HEX B)
  • Dinner: Bacon, Sausage x 2 (2), Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Peppers.
  • Treat: 2 x Carrot Cakes (4) Vodka x 3 (7.5)

Total Syns: 13.5

Week Syns: 26.5/105

Last edited:
Calling yesterday a write off, mostly due to constant feelings of starvation. I did have a GU Pudding though.... which came to something like 26 syns :eek:

All good though, fresh start today. Lord knows how much my weekly syns went up by. I'd hazard a guess at:

GU Pudding: 26
Vodka: 10
Ferrero Rocher: 7
Tom Ketchup: 1

yeah it's gotta be around the 44 mark.... whoops

Week Syns: 70.5/105

Last edited:
what plan do you follow then hun? EE, red or green? just your days differ but you never specifically say what plan you're on :) x

sorry widow! I'm on EE every day at the moment, although that might change depending on how things go... then again im back at the point i usually get to, where it gets harder to control myself. start out for the first two weeks with everything running smoothly... need to keep that going.

DAY 17
Sunday, 22nd January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Bacon, 4 x WM Bread (HEX B & 6 Syns) Tomato Ketchup (1)
  • Lunch:
  • Dinner: Pasta & Sauce, Sweetcorn,
  • Treat: 4 x Carrot cupcakes (8) w/ sweetened 0% Greek Yoghurt

Total Syns: 15.5

Week Syns: 86/105

Oooooooh dear. didn't do so well yesterday. Dont think I had one superfree all day actually! must work harder today. I'll be at work so plenty of fruit around, and ill be doing my grocery shop tonight too so i can get some nice yum yums back in the house.

Gotta love those cupcakes though.... *cough*

DAY 18
Monday, 23rd January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Pineapple, Melon, Grapes, Vanilla ML Yoghurt. Graze punnet (Red Pepper dipper) (2)
  • Lunch:Jacket Potato, Beans, Cheese (HEX A), Salad
  • Dinner: Speedy Spag Bol (Minced Beef, Tinned Tomato, Carrot, Pepper, Sugarsnap Peas, Mushrooms, Onion) with Spaghetti
  • Treat: 2 x Carrot Muffins (4) w/ sweetened 0% Greek Yoghurt

Total Syns: 6

Week Syns: 92/105

Last edited:
You have got me into sushi now lol! Had a massive pack from tesco for 4.5syns yesterday.

All going well ladies! Or at least I think so... tonight will tell i suppose....

DAY 19
Tuesday, 24th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Erm.... :/
  • Lunch: Speedy Spag Bol (Minced Beef, Tinned Tomato, Carrot, Pepper, Sugarsnap Peas, Mushrooms, Onion) with Spaghetti
  • Dinner:
  • Treat:

Total Syns:

Week Syns: 92/105

rialrees said:
sorry widow! I'm on EE every day at the moment, although that might change depending on how things go... then again im back at the point i usually get to, where it gets harder to control myself. start out for the first two weeks with everything running smoothly... need to keep that going.

Hey hun,

Just catching up with your diary. I just wanted to say that you must not think like: " oh, this always happens, I start off well and then it gets hard".

If you think stuff like that, it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, eek!

Instead, remind yourself of all the reasons why this time is different :)

You can do it hun! Xxx

Thank You :)

I really have had the best of intentions to come on and post my progress lately, but the week has been so ridiculously hectic, by the time I get home, cook food, and eat it, I'm going to bed lol!

Update this week: Lost 1 pound, which I was fine with. I've tried following the 7 day planner in one of my old magazines this week, and it's going well so far.We've enjoyed verything we've tried anyhow, so it can't be all that bad :D

I'll do my best to get back on with the diaries soon.

Busy week for me too. I cooked the scan bran carrot and apple cake on Friday for some girlfriends that you posted. We had it with WW instant custard and it was yummy! Ironically, my slim health nut friend loved it and had seconds and my rather portly friend who I'm worried about, left most of it!

Glad it was nice for you Kath :) I worry sometimes that my tastes are just a bit weird... that I find something nice, but everyone else is just going to turn their noses up lol!

Not really doing a diary today, will get back on to that on wednesday. BUT i can say my general plans:

BF: Banana & Toffee Mullerlight, loads of fruit.
Lunch: Sushi, Chicken wrap, Salad
Dinner: Tuna Past Bake.

Or thereabouts ;)

Still following the magazine planner. IT's wonderful! I'm definitely going to do this again next week. Having the planning job taken away from me is such a huge relief. Phew!

hi hun just popping by to see how ur doing x well done on the lb loss. eat loads of veg with ur meals i did last week and lost 3lb (i usually eat more fruit then veg and think this hampers my loses :rolleyes:) i had loads of stir fry veg def helped. good luck for weigh in this week x

I'm willing to try anything. Going to have a slice with my cuppa in a mo!

hi hun just popping by to see how ur doing x well done on the lb loss. eat loads of veg with ur meals i did last week and lost 3lb (i usually eat more fruit then veg and think this hampers my loses :rolleyes:) i had loads of stir fry veg def helped. good luck for weigh in this week x

Hey valerie, and thanks :D

Yeah I definitely need to shake up me veggies again. I was eating sooo much fruit & veg at the beginning of the month... need to get back to that point to speed up my losses a bit I think. Not that I mind a lb a week mind you, it's still off, but I'm keen to get back under the eighteen, where I was before 2011.

Glad to hear you're having successful weigh ins! WTG :D

I'm willing to try anything. Going to have a slice with my cuppa in a mo!

*Drool* Now you're tempting me. I have a pile of cupcake in the house..... just waiting for some frosting.... Urgh. Hungry now, time for lunch lol!

Hi hun, just catching up - sounds like you are doing great :) I'm liking your idea of following a weeks magazine plan - it takes me quite a few hours each week to plan our weeks meals....hmmm may go pull out the old magazines now!! Hope you're having a good week. xx

Kirsty, it saves so much time, you wouldn't believe! I know exactly what you mean about taking hours to plan everything out lol!

Really am going to start my diary again tomorrow.... I KNOW I've been good this week, but without having it right there in front of me.... I still get so paranoid...

Back