Mcv. Claire's weight loss journey with slimfast.

Whoop whoop in to another pair of jeans out of my wardrobe : dance round bedroom: yea

My hubbie treated me today, a half way there pressie....... A motor bike and I'm booked in for my CBT a week on Saturday !

I weighed in on Friday and stayed the same, but we have had several meals out to celebrate father inlaws 65th birthday so I'm happy I haven't gained. Really want to loose 7 lb over the next 3 weeks x

Just been reading your weight loss journey and wanted to say congratulations. I was on here looking for inspiration and success stories with slim fast. I started the shakes on Friday and I'm tring not to jump on the scales until next Friday. I had a baby 6 weeks ago and its now time to try and lose the mummy tummy. I have 1st 13lb to lose, feels like forever away!

Hi mcv I found my inspiration in you after reading your diary I started today and has been great getting back on slimfast I have 2 stone to lose I know I can do it even 2 pounds a week will be great I will keep reading your diary parts made me laugh others cry my hubby brought me a scooter last year passed my cbt but I fell off it twice lol do back to driving were going to Spain at the end of the month on hubby's bike BMW so looking forward to it keep up the diary enjoyed reading x x

Linda

Bread lover and peanuts I wish you every success in your weight loss journey.
I weighed in on Friday and didn't loose anything again this week, but in all honesty I haven't been following the plan 100%.
I've got 2 weeks now till we go away and a final push should give me an extra 4 lb. I've already lost 20 lb and that's great !

Got on the scales today and finally I have got past that 12 st barrier, I am now 11st 13 lb I know it isn't by much and I will more than likely be back in the 12 when I return off holiday but I am so chuffed that I managed it before I go!!
Well I'm off tomorrow night/ early hours of Monday morning, sunshine here I come will be back here in a weeks time x

Whoop whoop 11st 11 lb this morning !!!
Resisted the Chinese last night, so glad I did !!

My original target was to loose 2 stone for my holiday, I am 4 lb off that, but I am so happy that I've lost 24lb in 11 weeks. I am going away on holiday for the first time in 4 years, I am not going to think about the scales while away, I will deal with it on my return setting new goals to reach by Christmas.
Up untill now I've been counting up the pounds, and now I am 1stone 11lb from my target I am counting down, it's in sight now and not too far away, I hope this gives me new motivation for my next target for Christmas.
Some of my clothes in the wardrobe I am finally back into ( what I used to call my fat clothes lol) and other items I have a good 2 " to loose to zip them up, but what's amazing is these clothes I couldn't actually get up over my hips 3 months ago so although I can't do them up, I can get them on which is fantastic.....THEY WILL FIT BY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Well done! You've done so well! Have a fan holiday! ?

Hi hun

I've just read your diary from start to finish and you really have inspired me!

We are so alike in many ways!

Friday is my WI day but I had a pants weekend and got back in plan yesterday so I am debating whether to get weighed this Friday or not. If I haven't lost much I know it will depress me so I'm thinking I might try and a avoid the scales until the following Friday which will be the 14th....

X

Well I'm back off holiday and raring to go, I have gained I am now back to 12st 3 lb, I had a fantastic time so the gain was expected and was so worth it lol.
Ok so my goal now is to loose 2 lb per week till Christmas but to be perfectly honest even 1 lb per week would be acceptable, I would still have lost another stone or so, let's face it life just gets in the way of dieting some weeks, either we have a bad day, or a celebration for something or other and our good intensions go up the creek, my niece has her birthday party on Saturday so what do I do? Tell my children we can't go cos I'm on a diet and will be tempted by the party food? NO we will be going and I will be determind, and if I do cave and have a piece of party cake then more fool me, it will reflect on the scales but I will make sure I enjoy it, then get straight back on plan.
So I've had a good day, shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, wraps for T, 100 cals worth of milk, a peach and a banana.
Going swimming in the morning, then visiting a dear friend who was sectioned last week while I was away, it's such a worry, a very sad state of affairs but I will need to be strong for her, please god let me be strong x

I didn't go hun, I went to see her mum and dad and they said she is really manic and would worry for my safety, we are waiting for a diagnosis but I think the conclusion is scitsophrenia, I am going to phone up and hopefully she will be in a better state come Saturday, then I could visit, I've had loads of messages from her begging me to go and I don't want her to think I have abandoned her.
This is so difficult seeing her mum and dad I could see this was tearing them apart, she has got young children too and by the sounds of it they have been through the ringer bless them.
It's just so heart breaking x

OMG, my prayers are with her, hopefully the docs will be able to issue her the right medication and counselling then she can start getting her life on track again, poor love. Ah, poor you too, its not nice seeing a friend get ill and many people forget mental illness is just as severe as a visable dissability. Fingers crossed her treatment process works for her and her family xx

Well my weigh day was yesterday and to my utter surprise I have lost 4 lb, so I am now 11st 13 lb, before I went I was 11st 11 lb so 2lb this week will get me back to my pre holiday weight.
I miss calculated last week I had gained 6lb on holiday not 5 lb.
I had to race into town this morning as I had run out of slim fast and we are just off to a party so I didn't want to go with out having it as I would then be tempted with all that lovely party food lol.
The children are going for a sleep over at grandmas after the party so this afternoon I will visit my friend and then de stress at the gym for an hour.
Hope every one has a fab weekend x

mcv said:
Well my weigh day was yesterday and to my utter surprise I have lost 4 lb, so I am now 11st 13 lb, before I went I was 11st 11 lb so 2lb this week will get me back to my pre holiday weight.
I miss calculated last week I had gained 6lb on holiday not 5 lb.
I had to race into town this morning as I had run out of slim fast and we are just off to a party so I didn't want to go with out having it as I would then be tempted with all that lovely party food lol.
The children are going for a sleep over at grandmas after the party so this afternoon I will visit my friend and then de stress at the gym for an hour.
Hope every one has a fab weekend x

Well done!!!! 4lb is FAB!!!

x

I'm going to see her parents today, as the hospital won't give me any information, it's understandable they only give information to family but all I want to know is can I visit her.
She messages me saying the nurse says she can have visitors, yet when I ring I don't get the same info, and it's too far to just turn up on the off chance

Back