Me and my nephew 1 year weightloss picture

Wow you look soo much younger in the recent picture. Isn't it amazing how losing weight can change your appearance so much.
Aww and your nephew is a cutie x

What a difference a year makes! Wow, you look fabulous. Well done!

Happy New Year - looks like it will be!

Looking fabulous honey, loving the new picture :D

Truly, you have done amazingly and should be very proud of yourself.

Dee x

wow...you look fantastic. Well done for your achievement so far :)
Happy new year and wishing you a great 2009

thanks everyone, i do feel like ive got a massive mountain to climb, especially when it comes to my upper arms, but I'm getting there and I am loving CD so much that I just cant wait!!

Lillypop I never tire of telling you how fabulous you are. :clap:

Just messing about and realised that I had two pictures similar from this year and last year, my gorgeous nephew has grown so quickly and is now 1 years old. This time last year I was so unhappy about my weight, I didnt know anything about CD, and then three months on, my whole life changed, and now I feel like I have been given hope. Still got a long long way to go but really trying to stay and keep motivated.

angelaandcallum.jpg

That is just beautiful!!..xxx :D

Looking fabulous honey, loving the new picture :D

Truly, you have done amazingly and should be very proud of yourself.

Dee x

Look at you!!!!! :eek::D:D:D:D

I agree with everyone else- your pictures are so inspiring! I have a lot of weight to lose so have been reading your blog , too. You have come so far !

I agree too, really inspiring, the pictures are beautiful and you do look so much younger and happier! Well done xx

Wow, you've done amazing, you must be very proud of yourself.

Keep going hun, can't wait to see the next picture.

Loule x

what a fab thing to have, spec around this time of the year...u have done amazing and should be so porud xxx

well done, what a difference a year makes!
x

wow well done x

Congratulations on changing your life SO much in the past year - you look so much happier now and well done on passing your driving test.....whoo hooo!

Well done on the fantastic weight loss, and passing your driving test!

Back