Me in a frock!!!!

bexnkev

Silver Member
I just wanted to show off my most recent photo! Taken last night before I went to my cousins wedding reception! Yes me in my size 14 frock!!! It is set as my avatar but is also in my photo gallery if anyone wants to look at the proper size pic :D

[URL="http://photogallery.minimins.com/showphoto.php/photo/2606/size/big/cat/"]
[/URL]

54311jm.gif

WOW! You look amazing!

Your weight loss journey is one of inspiration and determination...I am in awe of you.:cry::hug99:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

oh my god just realized how much u have lost well bloody done u look sooo fricking fab!! xxx

Your looking fantastic hun xx

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Inspirational!

Thank you so much everyone :) It's the first time I've been happy with how I look in alot of years!! Seeing my start pic and this pic together in Minis post brought a tear to my eye... I hadn't quite pictured just how much I've changed!! :) :eek:

CON-GRAT-YOU-LATIONS

:happy096:WOW, you must be so proud of your achievement - you look FAB.
I bet you feel better too, don't you?

WOW. You're looking fab. Congratulations on such a fantastic achievement.

Absolutely fabulous - you should be so very proud

OMG!!! gal you look fantastic! What a journey! a major CONGRATS to you, what an inspiration you are to all of us! well done, am just gobsmacked!

Thank you so much everyone :) It's the first time I've been happy with how I look in alot of years!! Seeing my start pic and this pic together in Minis post brought a tear to my eye... I hadn't quite pictured just how much I've changed!! :) :eek:

Seeing that nearly brought a tear to my eye too Bex!

I am so happy for you. Its been such a pleasure being here with you and seeing your continued success. You are just doing so well, and I am so proud of you.

WELL DONE MISSES!!!! You look AMAZING.

I bet your other half is so happy for you.

ITs all good, ay? :D

<hugs>

xx

you look so fab! i bet you felt fantastic at the wedding do. you have been inspirational and these piccies show just how happy you are now. many congratulations. x

Back