Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

My activity levels are getting back to normal.. Almost :)
Monday 60 min Kettlebell/kettlercise class
Tuesday: active rest day trying to achieve my 10k
Wednesday: 60 mins Pilates plus extra walking
Thursday: 90 mins yoga plus extra walking
Friday: active rest day at the moment .. Maybe in September I'll pick up a spinning class again ..

Also aiming to start jogging before my Pilates and yoga classes.. Now that I've broken the fear factor lol.. Will build on my distance jogged .. Perhaps soon I can jog round a whole football pitch, and not just one long side :)

Well done - sounds like you are on track:)

My weight is maintaining at the moment.. But my fitness is increasing.. At some point I'll get the weight to come off too :)

Years ago I got to a lower weight by jogging for 45-60 mins 5 days a week.. No other exercise.. So I'm hoping that adding in some jogging a few mornings a week will help.

I pretty crap at controlling myself with food.. I'm egg, wheat, cows milk products free .. But I still eat too much/ or just enough to maintain my weight.

I also need to get a handle on my saturated fat intake .. As my dnafit results indicated I'm sensitive to saturate fats among other things. Just need my mouth and brain to accept this idea, then implement it :)

The funny thing is that the more I exercise the less hungry I am.. Weird lol

Now I wonder if the Saturated fats ideas behind these DNA nutritional ideas is biased by the WHO and their ridiculous outdated ideas about what consists a “healthy diet”. New research suggests that saturated fat is good for us!

Processed foods are cancer causing and sugar is the devils work!

7th day Adventist churches and vegetarian/ vegans are behind the cereal revolution.. so are they money making devils spawn? Who they themselves are fulled by their own BS ..

diabesity.. fatty liver .. insulin resistance is all from eating too much sugar and high Insulin causing carbs. Wake up and smell the steak and liver .. it’s delicious, real food with lots of vitamins and minerals naturally abundant in it.. not added to it because the processing of it made them all disappear.. the way the crops are grown to proved these high carb food .. robs the earth of all the vital vitamins and minerals that it needs to support real sustainable life! Also give back the land so that the beasties can thrive and renew the pastures so that they might provide for the peoples of the world.

I had my 23and me raw data redone recently.. nutritional advice was a 45% carb diet.. but it’s says in my actual report will loose weight best on a high protein diet! Their is bias everywhere straight from the government who don’t want to admit that low fat high carb diets are failing the people’s of the world!

Well.. after too many operations and researching my own heath.. I now take T3 thyroid medication which gave me back my brain.. still working on my weight.. which is still the same as it was..

Have been reading about fasting from Jason Fung .. plus his book the obesity code.. read the big fat surprise.. amazing eye opening book! Tim Noakes .. Banting book.. plus lore of nutrition... re wired my brain .. stripped off my blinker and realise that what the WHO has been shoving down our throats is making us fatter and fatter.. I’m rising up and throwing away their advice! Real unprocessed natural foods .. with a healthy side of animal protein and animal fat..

Lower carb moderate fat and fasting .. lost 2kg the last month.

Well .. in the last year I’ve lost 8-9kg .. it goes up and down during the month.. but mostly now 88.8kg my body is resisting loosing more weight .. but I will continue on!

Still on T3 thyroid medication.

Have pre diabetes - which I’ve been controlling with a low carb diet, most of the time. So my blood tests are looking normal now. But if I go back to eating rice, pasta, legumes, bread .. sugar.. starches .. processed carbs in general.. then I will be diabetic within a few months. True Scary reality ..

Have mild fatty liver .. eating less crap processed foods is helping.

Still not exercising as much I did in the past .. need to re join the gym.. actually go to kettlebell class again. Unfortunately my knees hurt when I squat.. 🙄😕 has tests and have been told it’s muscle weakness.. so need to build the muscle back up.. so need to be gentle with my knees.. but need to do those squats 😉

Back