Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...

Happy belated birthday :). Hope you had a really good day xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Birthday was good thanks everyone :)

Was meant to go to my kettlecise class last night, put kids bed and OH came upstairs and just conked out on the bed snoring, so didn't go.. If something was wrong with the boys he wouldn't have woken up, going to go tonight!

Had a great class used a heavier weight 6kg and could really feel my muscles working :)

Had a rubbish day half term started.. Kids stressing me out!! Must remember not to eat bc of the stress!!! I have 2 Boys who have spent the day pushing and shoving each other to tears and me screeching at them, I feel so nervy and tense and just plain cross!!!! Drives me to eat crap!! Oh well 10 more days to go!!!

Are you feeling ok Hun? Half terms only just started :) don't let it get to you.
Get in control NOW before you get to next Friday and wonder where it went and why you've put on half a stone .

Buy the kids a little crap and eke it out daily or if they're old enough. Give them their own tin to hide in their rooms for themselves for the week.

Decide on s menu for all your meals for this week go and buy it now so you don't have to go again.

Sorry if I'm speaking to the converted you just sounded desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am GOING to have a better day today!!! I am determined to not let stress make me eat crap!!

Thanks TFK for your advise, have had a good sleep and feel more in control today.

Day went better than yesterday.. But just had Chinese for dinner, but this time I had my noodle soup.. And pinched a few extra prawns and the like didn't feel cheated not eating the fried rice like I normally do :)

My in laws were going to come tomorrow and was planning on making a low fat cake, oh well cut The small choc cake into 16 pieces 30g a bit! Ok must say I ate 3 bits lol hopefully moving our furniture back into place will burn some of that cake back off :)

Went to supermarket with my 2 boys "such fun!" takes so much longer, bought some jam tarts (impulse shopping) I ate 3 once I got home as just way too hungry! Need to plan better next time! Do not go shopping round lunch time!

Ok my plan for next week!
Exercise: Zumba Monday night
Kettlecise: tues, wed, thurs

I will go to the park with my kids every morning!!
I will be in control and stick to my kcals!
I will plan my meals everyday
I will actually eat what I planned!
I will not let my kids stress me out! Grrrrr

Focus focus!

Oh I am so hungry today!! Did a really hard kettlecise workout last night, and then didn't eat within an hour of being home DOH!! My littlest son was still awake when I got home and had to sort him out!!

So have gone way over kcals today!! I am thinking of buying some protein powder drink to have when I get home as it is designed to help..

Have had 2 good days kcal wise this week, Along with 2 exercise classes

Day off today, and more exercise class tomorrow and will use the protein shake sample afterwards, if it helps then will buy a tub of powder.

Sounds like the protein powder may be the answer after your exercise sessions. As I said the other day I'm starving the day after my Zumba class, am gonna try having something to eat when I get back as I don't relish the thought of another hungry Friday!!!

Mis-behave said:
Oh I am so hungry today!! Did a really hard kettlecise workout last night, and then didn't eat within an hour of being home DOH!! My littlest son was still awake when I got home and had to sort him out!!

So have gone way over kcals today!! I am thinking of buying some protein powder drink to have when I get home as it is designed to help..

Have had 2 good days kcal wise this week, Along with 2 exercise classes

Day off today, and more exercise class tomorrow and will use the protein shake sample afterwards, if it helps then will buy a tub of powder.

It will help Hun... Plus it aids recovery :) x

Ok am not desperately hungry like I was yesterday, Thank goodness!!!! Will beable to eat to plan today, kettlecise class again tonight and will defiantly be having that shake afterwards and see what thursday brings :)

Mis-behave said:
Ok am not desperately hungry like I was yesterday, Thank goodness!!!! Will beable to eat to plan today, kettlecise class again tonight and will defiantly be having that shake afterwards and see what thursday brings :)

Is it worth trying a banana too afterwards?

Normally have a banana anyway, will try making it with skimmed milk and the banana in the blender :)

Back