Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

I know.. Lol I actual don't like cheesecake! Which is even worse! HAha

Oh its delicious

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a good day out with OH and my 2 boys, had a good walk and a picnic lunch under the trees in one of this fine countries big woodland parks.. Forgot the Mayo OH moaned that pita with chicken and salad was no good with out it! Told him shush! Drink your beer! Must say I had a rum and raisin ice cream (very yummy, but felt bit yuck after eating it) and half my smallest sons one too.., he was struggling and it kept dripping..

Felt that 2 hours walking deserved a treat lol.. Esp on a sore heel.. Is defiantly much better but still sore.. So still no Zumba.. Have NHS physico this week..

WI is on wed morning with Doc.. This is my 3mth WI so have to have lost my 5%

By my scales have done that.. So will wear some light clothes :) and hope their scales say the same!

Have lost 2kgs (4.4lbs) since last doc WI
Also due totm Friday.. So planning on drinking 3plus litres today and tomorrow to combat water retention lol

Oh yay! I got my totm early.. WI at doc tomorrow

Am happy! The WI at the doc was good, my scales say 91.2kgs (201lbs) docs say 90.5kgs (199.5lbs) so passed my 5% hurdle :) is funny that I weigh lighter at the doc.. Oh well did say the scales are out a bit. End result got more tablets :)

Fell off the wagon this morning.. Big time started the whole day wrong.. Made sm pancakes for breakfast. Boys and OH normally love them! OH didn't eat any and my boys only ate a few.. I could not resist sigh! I had made them with whole milk not skimmed..

Later I had 2 poached eggs with 1 slice toast.. A skimmed milk hot choc, (Inc tsp sugar) with a choc biscuit

To top it all off had to go to the bank after school.. KFC is right next door, kids wanted chips thought ok.. Had 4 hot wings and chips for dinner!

** drum roll*** for MR TANGO... Welcome to my home tomorrow!!!!

Will be 100% tomorrow - I will not deviate from my bowl of cereal!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo good luck for tommorow :) but well done on your weight loss so far x

hobnobsmummy said:
Ooo good luck for tommorow :) but well done on your weight loss so far x

I was lucky and didn't get "Tango'ed" really don't know why?!

My OH birthday today, off out for Chinese tonight! Already know that I will be way over fat allowance and cals.. But have done a few hours house work to that will help :)

Enjoy the chinese, I'm going for one tomorrow night i'm really looking forward to it.

Mmmm was fab! Ate a bit of everything as was buffet set menu .. and took my tablet.. So will be putting in some throne time tomorrow afternoon lol
was a good night, back on track tomorrow..

Don't feel guilty about eating everything- it was my planned choice.. That I think is the difference! My head knows it was for a special occasion, was not a falling off the wagon or an impulse because we drove/ walked past, so am happy to continue with my diet/ lifestyle again tomorrow.. My head is still in the right place to continue with changing my attitude to food etc..

Whoop whoop well done you!!

Glad your feeling so positive about it you should be!!

And I hope mr tango isn't too mean!! Xx

Surprisingly Mr Tango has not been as bad as I thought! Really glad about that as ended up out shopping for winter coats for kids yesterday!

Glad you were't hit to hard, well done for staying focused :)

Ahhhhhhh I spoke waaaaaay tooooo soon!!!!! Been on and off all afternoon!!

;0(

Oh No! I was talking to my OH eating a 450g tub of Rachel's gooseberry yogurt.. Very yummy.. And I forgot to stop eating it and ate the whole lot!! 455cals.. Only ment to eat 4 spoon fulls.. Which is aprox 100g

I am so full now..

I am scared to fart at mo.. Am sitting on the loo.. 4times this evening.. And counting.. :0(

I really shouldnt laugh as Ive been the same this morning after my "hungry Horse" lunch yesterday, but Im of the mentality that farts and orange poo is still hilarious lol.

I just realised that I am under 200lbs now .. Wow! And aprox a pound away from loosing my 1st stone :)

Back